Author Topic: FOREST EVENT PANTHERS  (Read 18293 times)

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
Re: FOREST EVENT PANTHERS
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2010, 06:05:36 PM »
That kind of thing is up to the roleplayer.  Maybe you'd have wanted to start a new character right away, maybe you'd have wanted to roleplay the upshot of those events.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2010, 12:23:28 AM »
This was a quiet night for me...except for my encounter with Lazarus.  I had a nice 'pole dance' with him.  Kate and I exchanged blood, and I will be her devoted Sister, as long as we live.

Medicine "Medi" Deer
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Kimba~

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2010, 01:38:32 AM »
After subduing the Rogue, I left our camp in the glade to go to the hot springs cave, where I pondered the situation.  The goal was always how to mold an individual woman into a useful member of the Band.  Or not.  Ao had some potential.  She had spirit and was not incompetent as a fighter.  But her "Me first" attitude was not suitable.

There were probably two ways to go with this.  If we were in the Lair, I'd probably enslave her.  She'd learn to put others first, or she'd die.  But in the field like this, that would be too complicated.  The alternative way would be let her learn the hard way the value of having Sisters who would die for you, and the value of having Sisters for whom you would lay down your life.

When I got back to camp, Charisma was back.  She always got the hard jobs, and I gave her another one.  I sent her (and her trainees) to convey the bound and helpless Ao across the Laurius River and to leave her there.  Naked and collared.  The collar was one which we had broken the lock on to get a runaway kajira out of it, one of Char's trainees now.  So Ao would wake up collared, but almost anything fished around in the keyhole of the collar would open it.  She was also to be left with her ankles bound together with 4' of binding fibre.  It would only take her an hour or so to undo the knot, and she would not be completely empty handed, with the fibre to use as a tool or weapon.

Thomas Paine

rep

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2010, 02:08:30 PM »
Ao found herself transported by litter back to the glade where she had made her first 'escape'. I was treated to water and baraged with too many questions. How dare she think I would ever truly accept being a subordinate Panther. An opportunity presented itself that I had to take advantage of. Maybe it was the scent and sight of blood or my simple need to get away. (Notice there is no admittance of fear). I attempted to first attack and then simply get away. The vision came so quick to my head but thanks to that Panther it ended up in an unreachable dream. I fought for air and then consciousness, losing the later and getting choked out. If I am allowed to wake, I wonder what I will wake up to.

(she will p/u, as described below)
When I got back to camp, Charisma was back.  She always got the hard jobs, and I gave her another one.  I sent her (and her trainees) to convey the bound and helpless Ao across the Laurius River and to leave her there.  Naked and collared.  The collar was one which we had broken the lock on to get a runaway kajira out of it, one of Char's trainees now.  So Ao would wake up collared, but almost anything fished around in the keyhole of the collar would open it.  She was also to be left with her ankles bound together with 4' of binding fibre.  It would only take her an hour or so to undo the knot, and she would not be completely empty handed, with the fibre to use as a tool or weapon.

kelsey

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2010, 06:12:13 PM »
Daedra has returned to the Lair after a pro-longed hunt

Offline Kimba~

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 11:59:02 PM »
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, Ao.  You don't have to wait for Charisma to take you in roleplay, you can narrate or backstory yourself to pick up your roleplay from the south bank of the Laurius, across the river from the Forest.

Thomas Paine

rep

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2010, 03:23:38 AM »
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, Ao.  You don't have to wait for Charisma to take you in roleplay, you can narrate or backstory yourself to pick up your roleplay from the south bank of the Laurius, across the river from the Forest.

My turn to apologize for not being clear. That's exactly what I meant :). I appreciate the starting point for when I r/p again (I was too tired to last night)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2010, 05:01:20 AM by kiah{MTC} »

rep

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 05:41:49 AM »
Aoife had been taken to the Laurius river and left there, naked and without weapons, ankles bound and a collar on her throat. Much went thru her mind before she managed to free her ankles and neck. Luck returned to her as she found a quiva on her way along the creek. She was last scene near one of the game trails.

rep

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2010, 12:23:09 PM »
Aoife was pursued by a four legged panther, leaving the safety of the forest for the even more dangerous outskirts. Some may assume she was caught and devoured while others might think she was saved and sold. The odds of surviving on her own would be slim but with no actual proof of her death, Aoife just might be seen again in the years to come.

(Aoife has left the Forest)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 12:40:39 PM by kiah{MTC} »

Offline Kimba~

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2010, 01:59:40 PM »
The odds of surviving on her own would be slim

I hope there are no hurt/hard feelings orbiting this matter.  I hope your typist will bring back another character, one better designed to fit into the roleplay of the event.

I don't think my character ever had any choices in how to deal with this matter, and my typist had a no-choice choice.

In character, when Ao turned up missing with no explanation, we had to look for her.  When Ao was found to have gone rogue, Medi made her own decision on how to proceed  When Ao was wounded and Kate questioned her; it was clear from Ao's answers that her status in relation to the band was enemy Panther.

That left me the typist, after taking a long bath to contemplate the matter, with 4 choices that I could see:
1)Kill the enemy Panther
2)Collar the enemy Panther and keep her around to torture her
3)Collar the enemy Panther and sell her out of the Forest and out of the Event
4)Impliment a plan designed to make Ao either beg to get in the Band, leave the Forest, or die, effectively removing the enemy Panther.

Against these choices, I had to consider some other factors:
1)I was likely to not be able to get into roleplay the next day
2)Ao, Medi, and probably most of the other Panthers, roleplay kajirae in their regular roleplay.

So:
1)Kate is different from my regular character in that Kate kills only as a last resort, and she recently had to not only kill Krash but had to do a coup-de-grace.  So she was not in the mood to kill Ao.
2)We have more males than we know what to do with, so dealing with dangerous males takes priority over torturing a weak enemy.  Plus, the ramifications of having OOC friends comitting IC torture on each other at my order was not a can of worms I wanted to open.
3)Option 1 and Option 3 were pragmatically the same.  Either way Ao is out of the game.  Although it seems that she can choose whether to bring back a new character or not; it looks even more like I killed/kicked her out to get rid of her.

Option 4 seemed to be the best.  Ao still had the choice whether to continue, quit, or bring back a new character; plus her roleplay wasn't hung, waiting on my return.

Thomas Paine

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2010, 07:56:49 PM »
Chrys;
Has slipped back within the woods, away from the panthers. Being for the most part, undetected. She has taken another path, who knows where she will wind up.

(on an ooc note? It's nothing personal to anyone. The rp seems fun. It's just turned out not to be something I can really get into. Take care everyone, and have fun in the event..-s-)
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Kimba~

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2010, 02:03:09 PM »
I was enjoying your roleplay and looking forward to meeting you.  :(

Thomas Paine

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2010, 05:59:27 PM »
My apologies then. It's just not my kind of rp. -smiles-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2010, 06:36:51 PM »
Chrys;
Has slipped back within the woods, away from the panthers. Being for the most part, undetected. She has taken another path, who knows where she will wind up.

(on an ooc note? It's nothing personal to anyone. The rp seems fun. It's just turned out not to be something I can really get into. Take care everyone, and have fun in the event..-s-)

I was also looking forward to meeting you.  I am new to this, also, and am just trying different things.  There is so much to learn about hand to hand combat, but what is fun are the unconventional events that occur.  (LOL)  I got to throw rocks at Rags!  I am trying to have some fun, and, have been assured that 'what occurs in the Forest, stays in the Forest'.

Be well, Sarant.

Medicine Deer
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Bolorerdene

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2010, 08:51:35 AM »
°Bolorerdene has gathered up the few belongings that she has acquired during the last two years or so in the forest, as well as taking the fur she dried and prepared to barter and/or exchange at the point. As she was working to get someone to barter with her, she found someone and after a few ahn of talking has gone home to his wagon camp to be his woman. So in essence Bolorerdene has gone home at last, leaving the forest and things that happened there behind.°

°On a side note: I don't know if I am going to be able to return to the event as another TRC. I am going to try at the end, but this year, I don't seem to have the heart as I have had in the past. Good luck to you all and I hope you all have fun during this event.°