Author Topic: FOREST EVENT PANTHERS  (Read 18294 times)

rep

Re: FOREST EVENT PANTHERS
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2010, 08:48:41 PM »
Themba
~runaway slave~
TRC

*entered the forest*

rep

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2010, 09:12:31 AM »
Themba sought 'safety' in the depths of the forest after escaping from the Slaver. She is naked but for the hornbow and quiver of ten arrows she found along the way. She had never been in the forest though she has heard of the wild Women whom call it home. She was last seen on what the Panthers' might call the 'inner game trail'.

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2010, 12:57:34 AM »
Asher was forced to flee back to the outer-Forest, and was unable to capture Themba.  So she is stuck in a slave trap for now.  BTW, gorean slave traps can only be opened with a key.  Or cut the chain and get away with the trap on your foot.  Or dig out the stake and get away with the whole kaboodle.  I don't think there is another option.  Who knows?
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2010, 01:25:22 AM »
Asher was forced to flee back to the outer-Forest, and was unable to capture Themba.  So she is stuck in a slave trap for now.  BTW, gorean slave traps can only be opened with a key.  Or cut the chain and get away with the trap on your foot.  Or dig out the stake and get away with the whole kaboodle.  I don't think there is another option.  Who knows?

Ummm.... chew off her leg?   ::) ;D :D

Offline Rhodynion of Ar

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2010, 03:13:59 AM »
It stands to reason that a skilled metal worker using the appropriate tools, would eventually be able to open a slave trap on site, but the procedure would seem to be lengthy and probably quite painful to the person locked in the trap.  Also, I don't think traveling metal workers would often visit the Northern Forests.

rep

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2010, 08:27:32 AM »
Themba almost got a bite to eat after following the trail of cooking food but instead has bitten off more than she can chew by getting caught up in a slave trap  :D ~gets ready to literally dig herself out of this one, lol~
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 08:31:58 AM by kiah{MTC} »

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2010, 10:12:21 AM »

(Who set the trap?  Did we?)

I had an amusing encounter with what appeared to be an escaped slave.  I found her naked, and apparently starving out in the game paths, and captured her.  My plan was to take her back to our camp, feed and water her, and show her to Kate.  However, I was taken in by her apparent mild demeanor, and didn't tie her up, or hobble her.  When we arrived at camp, she took me by surprise, and escaped.  Kate took off after her, and I followed, determined not to be so 'nice' this time.  However, Kate and I came across better prey, and tracked down a male, and flanked him.  I also sensed that the really stinky one that we had chased away a few days ago was back in the area...his odor is quite unique...almost as bad as the males of the 'Wagon Peoples'.  We will take both of them in the days to come, I bet we could trade 'Fishead' for 50 arrowheads and a lot of candy.

Medicine Deer
Head Scout
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

rep

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2010, 12:36:41 PM »

Medicine Deer
Head Scout

~crosses Medi off the list of possible key holders~.. ;D

Offline Medi

« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2010, 01:18:12 PM »

Medicine Deer
Head Scout

~crosses Medi off the list of possible key holders~.. ;D

LOL...yeppers...(searches pouches and pockets)...no keys, here.

Medi
 ;) ;) ;)
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Kimba~

« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2010, 03:26:45 PM »
*Finds a ring of keys in the cabin.*  Hmmmm, wonder what these go with?

Thomas Paine

rep

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2010, 07:31:45 PM »
~shivers and tugs at the trap~.. ;)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 07:34:46 PM by kiah{MTC} »

Offline Medi

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2010, 09:05:02 AM »
Yesterday a male named Asher came too close to our camp in the forest, so I set out to capture him.  We had quite a battle, I was able to dodge his arrows and close in with my spear before he had time to draw his sword.  I inflicted several wounds before he yielded to me.  I was surprised to find that Kate had been nearby during the brouhaha, apparently taking in the local botany, and had not entered the fray because she thought that the screams and war cries I was emitting were because I was having sex!  (Well, she does have me on that, I am a 'screamer').  I tied Asher...I mean 'Sneezy'...(we renamed him)...to the framework inside the cabin.  We will have our way with him later.

Medicine Deer
Red Savage
Naked Blade Panther Band
Head Scout
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Kimba~

Panthers on the Road
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2010, 10:21:53 AM »
I have not been to the Lair in weeks.  First we set up a temporary camp in the glade, now we are gathered at the Exchange to auction captives.  Tonight, we will build a bonfire on the beach to draw ships and traders.  We already have a captured freewoman tied to an AFrame already and Charisma's trainees and Medi's scouts are bringing the three captured males to the Exchange.

On another note, Medi captured a male Hunter all by her lonesome, which is the test to be promoted from Head Scout to Huntress.  We haven't had time for any ceremony, but I did mention the promotion to her.

Ilona has been AWOL since the Plainsman *coughs* left the Forest, leaving Charisma and Medi effectively as second and third in charge.

Thomas Paine

rep

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2010, 12:03:06 PM »
I had begun to rethink my decision of leaving the City to join the band of Panthers. Masquerading as a slave by shedding my robes and veil had been a difficult at first but with time on my own, I got use to it..until there were others about. After getting a foot caught in a slave trap I spent endless ahn digging out the stake. No sooner had I freed it from the ground and a Panther stepped out of hiding. I was caught off guard and continued with the charade of being a runaway slave to not only save my life but hopefully get asked to join the Lair. Good thing I had so many slaves kneeling around me in the past, so I knew how to 'obediently' kneel when prompted.

It didn't turn out exactly as I had planned. I was freed from the slave trap but then hobbled and had my arms bound behind my back. I don't know why she thought I would go quietly, maybe she had one of those Panther 'headaches' because she gagged me too. I was shoved along pathways before she decided to charter a new course, using my body as a battering ram thru the brambles. My once perfect albeit recently tanned skin is now marked with scratches of varying depths and my gorgeous hair was in knots. Though I was displayed like a slave, I knew I was better than that. i was a Free Women and would prove it at first chance but first I need to be freed, clothed and fed. Thankfully the gag had been removed so I could let those Panthers know exactly how I felt about all 'this'.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 12:16:01 PM by kiah{MTC} »

Offline Kimba~

« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2010, 02:25:59 PM »
Thankfully the gag had been removed so I could let those Panthers know exactly how I felt about all 'this'.

LOL!  'this' should be fun.

Thomas Paine