Author Topic: A Sad Day for online Gor  (Read 3332 times)

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
A Sad Day for online Gor
« on: September 25, 2010, 04:17:52 PM »
Read this on the Portal of Dreams Board. Thought I would pass it along here as well.

The rp'er most knew as "addict"

It has just become known within the last couple of hours that the woman known here as addict, was found dead in her apartment earlier tonight. No specifics of her passing will be included here, as those details are not really anyone's business but family and those closest to her, however it is quite apparent that there was no foul play involved.

She has been a member of the online community for the better part of, if not more than the last decade and has made many friends over that time. This was a major part of her life, and the friends she made here were very dear to her, that much is beyond question. So I thought that people in the online community should know what has happened. I know there are many that will miss her presence here and who will feel her absence.

To any that may have harbored ill will toward this woman, please refrain from allowing that to come out here, or to fester any further. Of the many things that any of us could say about Addict the character, or about her off-screen existence, there really is no room left for old resentments or harboring ill will toward her.
OOC - Rick

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: A Sad Day for online Gor
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 04:51:27 PM »
Oh HELL! ~slips out in tears, not sure if I am dreaming or not right now but feels as if I lost more than  friend~

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 04:57:00 PM »
I didn't know her personally,only heard of her.My heartfelt condolences go out to her friends and family.
Rest with the angels "addict"
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 06:03:34 PM »
PClaw was always a place where people healed.  She needed healing, she wanted to come.  If only Marley and her Rencer friends would have let her.

She was my oldest friend on Gor.  We weren't friends any more.  This is one time that it won't blow over in time.

I hope you are in a better place, Blood Sister.

*goes to mourn*
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 06:07:48 PM »
Perhaps a number of folks knew her existence on Gor.  I knew her existence in both Gor and in rt.  We talked frequently especially here the last few months about what was going on within her rt.  Suffice it to say that I am surprised about the conclusion of her death.  I myself would have to question that.  I know she was looking forward to quite a number of upcoming events in her life after the recent hard times.  It wasnt too long that we spoke on the phone and she was giddy with some new changes in her life.  I know that she is in a better place but still sad to see her gone.

Raz

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 06:56:49 PM »
*Quietly closes my eyes placing my hand to the wall.*  :'(