Author Topic: A request for all Healers  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
A request for all Healers
« on: July 31, 2011, 01:32:51 AM »
I respectively ask for those who are of the Clan of Healers post at the end of this notice, your name and status in the Clan, as well as where your location is at present, as well as your availability, so I can figure out a duty rooster to ensure that all in our Clan can have time off so you don't end up burnt out on Clan duties.  An example of what I am asking for is like this: Taryn Iona Senior Healer Primarily Inner Circle wagons, from time to time Outer Circle wagons.

I am asking this as in recent months we have lost a few Clan members. This will allow me to better figure out a schedule for the physical exams and blood tests, as well as other things that will be going on during our breaks from physicals.

I wish to offer my thanks to those in our Clan for taking time to read and respond to this notice.

Taryn Iona
Senior Healer

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: A request for all Healers
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 05:17:30 AM »
trained when really needed
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 06:26:25 AM »
I'm not sure if You still would like me trained in healing or not.-s- let me know ;)
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 07:32:16 PM »
I'm not sure if You still would like me trained in healing or not.-s- let me know ;)

Are you a Healer or know how to perform physicals? No, you are still waiting to be trained, this post is for those who are trained as healers, or healing slaves. Next time I would ask if you please read what is written.

Thanks,
Taryn Iona
Senior Healer