Author Topic: Capture of Kittara  (Read 936 times)

Offline Erynne

Capture of Kittara
« on: December 10, 2017, 12:33:02 AM »
(02:58:49 )
::

Ares
| | | | | Haruspex | | | | |
Tuchuk
MTC

In Story Teller Mode
says to *Wild little Larl*Kittar

: ~ the Outriders converge on you surrounding you and after seeing you as a stray slave alone deem you a runaway and One dismounts and binds your hand tossing you over the saddle of a Man who rides with you back to camp and dumps you at the fire before returning to His Or and patrols~

(03:01:08 )
*Wild little Larl*
Kittara

[Non-Tuchuk Approaches ]
Approaches the camp
Under the watchful eye
Of Tuchuk Outriders and their sleen
says to ALL
: the torn and dirty cloak covers her slender form as her eyes seemed wild as she heard the steps of Kailla. The hood covers her dark hair as she crouches down low. her eyes green in color glance around. she listens closely again alert for any sound. growls as they bind her struggling as she trys to bite. the ferrel look in her eyes haunting.

(03:02:00 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: ~ rising from My furs I walk to you looking you over as you lay bound before Me ~ well girl.....how is it you come to be alone on the plains at night so far from anywhere ?

(03:03:36 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
says to [*His Tuchuk Firemane *]
: ~ smiles over~ she is gonna find out soon or later Love....may as well be sooner ~ grins and winks and turns back tot he new arrival~

(03:03:45 )
*Wild little Larl*
Kittara

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
says to ::Ares| | | | | Haruspex
: her head snaps up as she is dumped before the fires her eyes franticly gazing around. A wild look can be seen in her green eyes.

(03:06:54 )
*Wild little Larl*
Kittara

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: breaths heavily "my Masters Caravan was attacked I ran and started walking" you could tell she was skin and boans as well as lips chapped from lack of water.

(03:07:30 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: Taharian then girl?

(03:09:00 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
says to peaches{Ares}MTC
: Mine....run to the cooks fire and fetch back some water and meat.......some break if they have any baked........

(03:11:37 )
*Wild little Larl*
Kittara

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: "I was from Earth my Master was from Tor Master" she said . She watches you closely.

(03:13:03 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
says to ALL
: ~ walking from the girl I go to the Ubars wagon and draw from beneath it a long heavy chain with a heavy neck cuff at one end with a key in the lock the other end of the long chain attached to the underisde of His wagon with a heavy bolt............the chain long enough to allow movement about the fire so a captive may keep warm and I unlock the cuff closing it about your neck closing it I lock it securely taking thekey and checking to be sure it did indeed lock~

(03:15:17 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: ~ once locked up I search you carefully every stitch of your rags as well as hair and every crack crevasse and opening of your person makingsure there is nothing that would aid you in escaping releaiving you of all but that cloak before untying you so you can eat and drink when is arives~

(03:15:21 )

peaches{Ares}
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: She heard you and though still getting familiar to everything she knew you were not talking to Mistress rising to her feet with a yes Master she looked down at the girl before taking off at the cook fires she quickly filled a cup with the fresh cold water and grabbed a plate instinctively reaching for her quiva before sighing she no longer had that hmm ponders he may allow her to keep it but another time that girl looked her hungry so she went and found a knife cutting a few pieces of the Bosk meat off the scewer and then cutting some fresh bread as well placing both plate and cup on another tray and headed back over to you when she reached the fires she knelt there beside the girl .... The food and drink as you requested my Master

(03:16:20 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
says to peaches{Ares}MTC
: very good Mine.......~ takes the cup and plate in handf~ go back to yourMistress

(03:16:36 )
*Wild little Larl*
Kittara

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: her body stiffens as she feels the collar and chain go about her neck. swallowing as she looks around still tied up.

(03:18:44 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: if your master lived and escaped we will try to find Him and tell Him you are with Us and He can arrange for your return..............for a fair price....in the meantime.........you are here .....a ...we'll go with guest of Tuchuk.........you were fortunate not to be killed on sight...............dont push your luck by being seen trying to run..........~ sets the cup and plate next to you~ ...........now eat and regain some strength

(03:24:28 )
*Wild little Larl*
Kittara

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: "how can I run when you have chained me to the wagon Master" her voice was soft. She wouldn't have run anyway she was hungry and a bit cold. the fires was welcoming and the food was too. she didn't care how hot the meat was she griped a slice bringing it up to her lips and took a chunk. chewing it she looked around.

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
Re: Capture of Kittara
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 07:42:30 AM »
Welcome to Webmaze Tuchuk, girl. You are fortunate to have been captured and chained in the camp of Ubar Ragnar. You might have been captured by those nearby Kassar. I am not sure even a slave could bear such shame as that. As it is, with perfect obedience, you may one day find yourself in the personal collar of a Tuchuk.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 07:47:30 AM by Buddha »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 09:59:48 AM »

I like new toys!!! Welcome Kittara!!!

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 02:46:11 PM »
welcome!