Author Topic: Clan of Healers: Duty Log  (Read 185583 times)

Vala

Re: Clan of Healers: Duty Log
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2005, 11:10:45 PM »
This night , Logan of City ofAR, IR came to camp needing My Healer services for a pregnant female of that home. Raziel was on watch and gave Me permisson to go after making sure I did wear the ring of a Healer..

THe pregnant female was a slave that is privately owned. She is 6 months along, I did a full exam, she is to have twins , she had extremely swollen feet and ankles, I prescribe light serves and chores and politely suggested to her Owner that furring her here on out would not be good for her in her condition what He chooses to do of course is His business on that.

I prescribe less salty foods, suggested she eat more veggies and meats and drink more water, milk of the bosk and juice. I have been asked to do her monthly checkups and deliever the babies.

~ finishes My note then takes the 3 silver I charged for the exam and slips it into the med fund witha grin, wonders if I should put about the fact I gave the Owner of said slave a vial to use for slave wyne for His property once the birthing is over and chuckles cause of the reaction the Man had, tags this note up for Muse~

Muse if I should charge more please let Me know...

Vala

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2005, 11:33:18 PM »
~tags a note under Vala's in response to Her question~

*chuckles* Sis....charge whatever You feel is right for the situation...*L* You forget...I rarely charge anything....Those that knwo Me well enoguh from out of the Home to comehere for Healing...also knwo if They want to give Me money for it....They have to do it sneakily because most times I will refuse the coin *LMAO*

LM

Offline DJ Kan

• The DJ From Hell
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2005, 03:06:30 AM »
We have a Female Savage that Pete brought back with Him, Darkling did something to the Woman's leg, as it seemed to be broken, She only speaks Savage so that was exciting and a half. her name is Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win

-Jedi Council of the Dew-

"May God Help My Enemies, Cuz I sure the Hell Won't"

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2005, 10:19:26 PM »
chanz recieved scalding-type burns from a bust mug of boiling water... she has second degree burns along the belly wich i bandaged lightly and told her to have checked regularly to emsure the blisters are not sticking to the gauze... she was given willow bark tea for pain and MIstress Vala instructed she was not to serve for a day until the burn was checked again.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Vala

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2005, 12:01:37 AM »
After making sure Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win eat some of the broth that Raziel had chanz get for Her , I took look at Her leg making sure there wasnt bad swelling. then had chanz make some willow tea for Her pain.
It took the edge off of Her Pain..

Vala

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2005, 12:19:16 AM »
Mistress Vala fell victim to Her own stubborn-ness ~grins a lil~... She fell unconscious from heat exhaustion, having clammy skin, trembling hands , an elevated, thready pulse and rapid breathing...  Master Necron carried Her to the med wagon were i first tried to give Her some water by mouth but oting Her deydration and heat  dampened cloths for Her forehead to start bringing down the temp and  ran an IV of glucose/saline solution to get Her fluids more rapidly.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Vala

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2005, 04:48:17 PM »
Well I woke up rehydrated and feeling much better , ( a thank you to ice for the care given).. I took out My IV ate some food and drank some juice then went about My business.. *s*

Vala

kelsey

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2005, 03:16:14 PM »
i check Mistress Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win leg today..the splints are holding and while there still some swelling, it is not too bad...the leg is properly elevated...gave her more willow bark tea after she indicated through Master Drake that she was still having moderate pain

kelsey

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2005, 06:52:17 PM »
i tended a minor bite on Master Strider's shoulder.....the skin was barely broken...cleaned it and applied the honey based healing salve

Vala

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2005, 01:05:06 PM »
After checking chanz's burn , it was all healed up , I put her back to full serve with no restrictions but did tell her for a few days to apply salve to the skin so a scar wouldnt appear..

Vala

Offline sassycubbie

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2005, 04:40:26 PM »
last eve when the camp was attacked this one ran and got as many med kits and furs as she could find then she treated three npc Masters ...... one died ....one had an arrow in his leg and gut was sooo dehydrated and weak she cleaned his wounds and gave him water .... then she went to another Master whom had a few cuts and had a shoulder injury ...i cleaned his wounds and bandaged his schoulder ... then this one had to go fast ...

arisha   :o

Offline Strider

• Watching for pigs on the wing....
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2005, 05:08:26 PM »
On request of a very sexy lil healer grins and waves at kels I wish to post here that I was injured , a lance from the back thru the left shoulder, in the attack last eve. My girl lia examined the wound, judged not to stitch it, and cleaned and dressed the wound
Honor cannot be taught, it cannot be claimed, nor faked. It is either there, or it is not.

kelsey

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2005, 05:14:22 PM »
(copied from the chore log to here)
today kadi helped tend the hurt, she stitched one Worrior's leg, she made kettles of willowbark tea, took kettles of boiling water to the med wagon, went round all the npc hurt giving them mugs of willowbark tea, then got thralls to move the less hurt Warriors to Their Own wagons leave room for Master Ubar and His party coming in, Master Ubar had an iv line in which she put onto a stand then changed when it was empty, she gently washed the blood from Master Ubars face, He has a few cuts there but none that needed stitched, she stayed by Him the rest of the night, there is a lot of wounded Warriors in camp and a lot of dead as the camp was also raided when the Warriors went out to stop the raiders taking the herd.

i understand Master Ubar has more wounds that were tended by a thrall...i have no idea just how bad these wounds are or where
« Last Edit: July 08, 2005, 07:28:35 PM by kelsey {Kit} »

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2005, 07:14:52 PM »
last night before all hell broke loose I tended to Ptanyetu Usvhiyi 'win 's leg and put on a salve to help with the itchyness......then...I tended to injured Warrior's until I had to run for r/t....thre were too Many to count.

LM

kelsey

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2005, 07:27:48 PM »
i tended Master Strider's shoulder, showing lia how to change the packing...also removed Master Ubar's iv (before i found out He had more wounds)