Author Topic: Jealousy, both FW and slaves: Please read and sign  (Read 26791 times)

Offline cat{MTC}

Re: Jealousy, both FW and slaves: Please read and sign
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2006, 04:35:20 PM »
nodding  ..yes Master

cat

Offline Faramir

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2006, 04:36:08 PM »
Acknowledged

kelsey

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2006, 04:41:46 PM »
Yes Mistress and Masters.....*s*

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2006, 05:44:20 PM »
  Everyone simply needs to try better to understand what is the root of their jealousy and instead of sitting idly by and allowing it to grow, work to correct it and do better.

In its most basic element, jealousy is fear.

The fear of not being pleasing enough.
The fear of not being attractive enough.
The fear of simply not being "enough" for whomever - even if thats just yourself.

Understanding what it is you are afraid of - goes a long long way to alleviating jealousy.

jealousy is simply something that can be overcome with a little thought and understanding

If a person is honest with no one but themselves, they will sit down and examine the reasons they are afraid.

Needless to say, consider this signed off by myself.
Sidona
~*~~*~

Offline ke'tharn

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2006, 10:16:40 PM »
read and understood!

ke'tharn

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2006, 03:16:28 PM »
aye Mistress chanz have read and yes chanz understands..

((and coming from a slaves mind point... we all get certain Masters or Mistresses in mind when we serve or attend to tasks and yes we do have feelins for these but if we understand that we are there to be pleasein to bring honour to our owners then as pets we shine.. sorry not makin a whole lot of sense but tryin to))

chanz..
duckie rules

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2006, 04:26:03 PM »
understood Poppa

*grins and walks off to go put a good beating on some leather for a new saddle*

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2006, 08:28:44 PM »
I wish I could be around more to help with all this. As soon as my tummy allows me to scroll I will do my best to be in Camp more frequently. As for this bullshit.. I had better not see any evidence of it because, as some know, I really come down hard on people who do. Hell, even when Pete had decided he didn;t want to be with me anymore, and with someone else, I was not jealous, nor did I ever rp being jealous. I was hurt, and unhappy about it yes. But NEVER did I act jealously in Camp.

This is VT people. it's a ROLE.

Kitya

Vala

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2006, 01:26:43 PM »
Vala

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2006, 09:12:49 PM »
Though jealousy can fester and cause major problems, in one way, we all, Free and slave alike, can use it as a tool.  Especially slaves.  What I mean by this, is simply that if a slave sees a Master or Mistress "doting" on one slave, she or he may become jealous of that attention.  Use that jealousy to fuel the fires in your belly.  Bring out the kajira within and mkae yourself more noticed, not by whining or acting the jealous slave.....but, instead by striving harder to be the best you can be. Take that extra step to be more pleasing, more beautiful, more radiant....to gain the attentions that you desire.  Use that jealousy in a positive manner.

I hope that makes sense, and that I'm not out of line.
JoJo
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2006, 09:31:49 PM »
 ;)

Offline Tiggie

• Stop the world..... I want the hell off!
    • Nightly Sins, Inc.
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2006, 06:58:56 AM »
*opens my trap then shuts it* 

Good job Jo Jo...  I won't start on things that I see with SOME of the FW of Our home... *goes to tend to Krul's saddles since You seem to have the rest of the wagon under control for the moment*

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2006, 07:45:52 AM »
The jealousy rules are clearly outlined on the slave pages, but the potential free woman component of the issue had not been addressed until recently.  Accordingly, the free woman section of the Rules page now features this text, condensed from Mistress Yahira's Ubar-approved post:

Possessiveness and jealousy over a free man will not be tolerated. Never seek to "own" or control the attentions and sexual freedoms of a Gorean man. If you have been guilty of warning a free woman or a slave against paying too much attention to "your" man, or if you have "advised" her that a certain man is "taken" because he already has a slave/Intended/Companion, you are out of line. While you may even mean well, it is none of your business. The Ubar has stated that this is "pure bullshit," and that he had better never catch someone doing this. (The obvious but highly unlikely exception would be if you have concrete proof that a Companioned man is consorting with a free woman other than his Companion -- and that would be a matter to bring directly to our Ubar or a Council Member.)

I added the "exception" text because no one wants a Companioned man dishonoring his woman by having sexual relations with a free woman whom he has no intention of collaring... Certainly Gorean men DID tempt free women, but said women ended up in a collar once they showed slave heat.  Having a free woman "piece" on the side would be simply UnGorean.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Ayelen

• ... Annals Blog Updated July 2010 ...
    • MoonProductions
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2006, 07:54:04 AM »
Actually jealousy was encouraged in the books ~waggles brows~

~puts my X here~

read and understood

Offline Sati

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2006, 10:21:57 AM »
Jealousy cannot be turned off like a faucet..sorry I dont buy it. All that will happen is the feelings will be taken into pm and really ruin roleplay. It is a very real human emotion and whether or not we want to admit it, we are all humans living on earth not gor and our real human emotions are part of our online characters period. So I am signing off, but I dont for a minute believe as emotionally charged as this game is we can dictate peoples emotions and call it a " RULE "
Sati

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~