Author Topic: Quote of the day  (Read 9489 times)

Offline tamara {MTC}

Quote of the day
« on: April 02, 2006, 10:50:57 PM »
"The Goreans claim that in each woman there is a free companion, proud and beautiful, worthy and noble, and in each, too, a slave girl. The companion seeks for her companion; the slave girl for her master. It is further said, that on the couch, the Gorean girl, whether slave or free, who has had the experience, who has tried all loves, begs for a master.

She wishes to belong completely to a man, withholding nothing,permitted to withhold nothing. And, of course, of all women, only a slave girl can truly belong to a man, only a slave girl can be truly his, in all ways, utterly, totally, completely, his, selflessly, at his mercy, his ecstatic slave, helpless and joyous in the total submission which she is given no choice but to yield."

-Hunters of Gor, page 102-
"A woman can only respect a man who can reduce her to utter defeat."

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

Re: Quote of the day
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2006, 10:51:36 PM »
"And, interestingly enough, I was not discontented. I could have wishes, I suppose, for lesser men, but I did not really want lesser men. I wanted the mightiest men, the most powerful men, the most glorious men, the most ferocious, grandest men. I did not want men who were like me, I wanted men who were like men, men in whose arms, ravished, loving, crying out, overwhelmed, mastered, I could be myself, and find myself. I wanted such men, and knew in my heart that I belonged to them. I wanted a man who was greater than I, and incomparably so, one whom I must, in the order of nature obey, one to whom I must look up. and I did not care if it was from my knees, black with dust, a collar on my neck, naked, that I looked up to his glory."

-Dancer of Gor, page 91-

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 08:34:23 PM »
"Goreans, in their simplistic fashion, often contend, categorically, that man is naturally free and woman is naturally slave. But even for them the issues are far more complex than these simple formulations would suggest. For example, there is no higher person, nor one more respected, than the Gorean free woman. Goreans do believe, however, that every woman has a natural master or set of masters, with respect to whom she could not help but be a complete and passionate slave girl. These men occur in her dreams and fantasies. She lives in terror that she might meet one in real life."

-Hunters of Gor, page 311-

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 09:51:22 PM »
"In short we shall suppose that he discovers that he has purchased as is often the case not a mere slave, but a treasure. And she belongs to him! What a fortune, and joy, to own such a woman! He will want to watch her, to observe her least movement, to know her smallest thought. He will want to talk with her and listen to her, and know her with a depth and fullness far beyond anything that might be accorded to a mere contractual partner. She is not merely a person who is living with him. She belongs to him, literally, and he prizes her. But he will take care to be strict with her."

-Guardsman of Gor, page 186-

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 07:54:27 PM »
"Sometimes slaves are skillful in immeshing masters in the toils of their beauty. How often do they conquer us with their softness! How often are we the victims of their delicious, insidious charms and wiles! What drums and alarms are found, upon occasion, in their glances and smiles. What battalions can march in a tearful eye and a trembling lip. What potent strategies can lurk in the line of a breast or the turn of a hip. How a bent knee and a bowed head can wrench a man's guts. Helplessness and vulnerability seem strange shields; how implausible is gentleness as an instrument of diplomacy; what an unlikely weapon is her tenderness. Who is most powerful, I wondered, the master or the slave? Then I realized that it is the master who is most powerful for he may, if he wishes, put her on the block and sell her or dispose of her in any way he pleases. In the end, in the final analysis, it is he, and not she, who holds the whip. It is she who, in the end, must kneel at the feet of a master, completely at his mercy, her will, in the final analysis, nothing. It is she who, in the end, in the final analysis, is owned, and must please, absolutely."

-Blood Brothers of Gor, page 316-

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 10:40:08 PM »
"The Gorean girl is, even if free, accustomed to slavery; she will perhaps own one or more slaves herself; she knows that she is weaker than men and what this can mean; she knows that cities fall and caravans are plundered; she knows she might even, by a sufficiently bold warrior, be captured in her own quarters and, bound and hooded, be carried on tarnback over the walls of her own city.  Moreover, even if she is never enslaved, she is familiar with the duties of slaves and what is expected of them; if she should be enslaved she will know, on the whole, what is expected of her, what is permitted her and what is not; moreover, the Gorean girl is literally educated, fortunately or not, to the notion that it is of great importance to know how to please men; accordingly, even girls who will be free companions, and never slaves, learn the preparation and serving of exotic dishes, the arts of walking, and standing and being beautiful, the care of a man?s equipment, the love dances of their city, and so on."

-Nomads of Gor, page 63-

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 11:23:38 PM »
"According to the Gorean way of looking at things a taste of the slave ring is thought to be occasionally beneficial to all women, even the exalted Free Companions.
Thus when she has been irritable or otherwise troublesome even a Free Companion may find herself at the foot of the couch looking forward to a pleasant night on the stones, stripped, with neither mat nor blanket, chained to a slave ring, precisely as though she were a lowly slave girl.
It is the Gorean way of reminding her, should she need to be reminded, that she, too, is a women, and thus to be dominated, to be subject to men. Should she be tempted to forget this basic act of Gorean life the slave ring set in the bottom of each Gorean couch is there to refresh her memory. Gor is a man's world."

-Priest Kings of Gor, page 67-

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 11:12:35 AM »
"I know of no pleasure comparable to the pleasure of owning a woman, fully. It is indescribably delicious; it is glorious; it fills one with joy and power; it exalts and fulfills the blood. It teaches a male, in the thunderous currency of intellect and emotion, what is the true meaning of manhood. Compared to it, the gratifications of pretense and denial, the insistence on subverting ones blood and virility in the name of a false manhood conditioned by a demented, antibiological society, are pallid indeed. Let those who can climb mountains climb them; let those who cannot climb them console themselves with denying their existence.?

-Rogue of Gor, page 81-

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2006, 04:29:14 PM »
"It is said," he remarked, "that one such as you might be hot."

Why had he phrased that in such a  fashion?  Those such as I might well be "hot"!  That was not unusual.  Indeed, we had better be, if we knew what was good for us!  If we were not sufficiently hot, or sufficiently pleasing, we could expect to be whipped, or worse!  We were not the sort of women who could use our favors, or the coolness of our responses, to achieve our own ends.  Those weapons, if weapons they were, were no longer at our disposal.  We had been disarmed.  If wars were involved here, women such as I had clearly lost them.  We had been defeated, utterly.  We were now the helpless, obedient conquests of men.  But, more importantly, we were, it seems, women like us, selected with various parameters in mind, such as intelligence, beauty, and heat.  Then, too, we were placed in a situation where reservations, qualifications, inhibitions, compromises, and such, were simply not permitted.  And our natural heats, which are in all of us, were brought forth, and encouraged, and even trained.  They were fanned into flame, until we found ourselves their victims and prisoners, frequently, helplessly, profoundly, periodically, recurrently dependent upon men for their quenching."

-Witness of Gor, page 63-
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 11:42:13 PM by tamara {MTC} »

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2006, 08:50:46 PM »
"One of the great pleasures of making love to a slave is the uncompromising exploitation of her marvelous sexual sensitivities, her helplessness, then putting her so much in your power, enabling you to do with her as you please and obtain from her what you want. She may be brought up and down, as you please, at your will, at your mercy, and played like an instrument. She may, if you wish, be held short of her ecstasy, cruelly, if you desire, or, in a moment, with a touch, granted it. There are few sights so exciting and beautiful as a helplessly orgasmic slave crying out her submission and love."

-Vagabonds of Gor, page 216-

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2006, 11:54:48 PM »
"A man, in his heart, desires freedom, and a woman, in her belly, yearns for love. The collar answers both needs.  The man is most free, owning the slave.  He may do what he wishes with her.  The woman, being owned, is institutionally and helplessly subject, in her status as slave, to the submission of love."

-Slave Girl of Gor, page 180-

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2006, 11:40:14 PM »
"I moaned. I did not want polite love. I wanted to know that I was in the hands of a man who was capable of being excited, and who I excited, who found me truly marvelous, to whose fury of power I appeared whose fiece and voracious appetitles I triggered. I wanted to be in the arms of a true man. I did not want to be possibly mistaken about whether I had been had or not. I did not want to be touched as though I might break. I did not wish to be in danger of drowsing off during the making of love. I wanted him to own and master me, and whip me if I was not pleasing."

-Dancer of Gor, page 250-
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 11:44:53 PM by tamara {MTC} »

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2006, 09:23:00 PM »
""What do you think should be her punishment?" asked Callimachus of me.
"If she is guilty," I said, "whatever you wish, as she is a slave."  This was in full accord with Gorean law. Indeed, anything, for whatever reason, or without a reason, may be done to a slave."

-Guardsman of Gor, page 115-

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline tamara {MTC}

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2006, 09:41:09 PM »
"It is the nature of the female to submit; accordingly, it is natural that, when she is forced to acknowledge, accept, express and reveal this nature, that she should be almost deliriously joyful, and thankful, to her master; she has been taught her womanhood."

-Marauders of Gor, page 155-

(Nomads of Gor, p.298)

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2006, 06:46:33 PM »
Not to derail your thread... but I do so look forward to these daily quote postings!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?