Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407177 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1245 on: April 16, 2009, 06:21:57 AM »
She will be added to my prayers.

rep

« Reply #1246 on: April 16, 2009, 12:59:21 PM »
thank you Master, truly, for always lending your support to a girl

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #1247 on: April 16, 2009, 10:08:50 PM »
please pray for my birth sister. she became a first time grandma yesterday (baby and his mother are well) but on monday she (my birth sister) found out out she has ovarian cancer. talk about heaven and hell in a few days time. she will have a hysterectomy soon and chemo after that. may she find the strength and support to beat this~

he wishes he has the words to say the saddness in his heart..

hugs you tight..

his thoughts and prayers are with you sis

dilshad{Property of Tira} and his typiest
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

rep

« Reply #1248 on: April 17, 2009, 08:35:06 AM »

he wishes he has the words to say the saddness in his heart..

hugs you tight..

his thoughts and prayers are with you sis

dilshad{Property of Tira} and his typiest

it is sad and there really isn't anything anyone can say (trust me i've been trying to find words myself) other that you care

thank you for caring

kiah/laura

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1249 on: April 17, 2009, 09:49:16 AM »

We may not be able to say much to comfort but as a brother to a cancer survivor we can have hope and always pray for those in our family we love
bye bye!

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1250 on: April 17, 2009, 10:19:52 AM »
ok.......this is my take on cancer... since I am a survivor.... and I know I am not the only one in MTC that is.... depends on what stage.. and I have seen even stage fours battle it out... and make it... you don't let yourself get down and depressed... you don't allow others to do what we call " OH me"   you get your game face on  you learn about your enemy and you do everything you can to kicks its cancerous entity's OUT... I have been clear since 1993.....Kiah I will stay in prayer on this one because I know first hand how that battle goes... but as long as everyone stays in full support mode...I think she will do fine.... they had made massive advances in the treatment of ovarian, cervical and breast cancer.  will say this much... if they say they have to go red devil... that is the roughest chemo on the planet.. so ya'll just be prepared for a lot of nights sleeping on the bathroom floor...and keep folks with colds or virus's away.. if they sick...they don't come visit...

takes a breath steps off soap box.... and goes to pray for a while

adds this .... there are places that you can seek out for information....... MD Anderson in Houston Texas.  Cancer centers of america  which has several locations.... Jones Institute in Virginia Beach Va is a place that studies the reproductive organs.  the key is arming yourself with the information.. and if its something you don't understand... ask.. there are people willing to break it down where anyone can understand it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2009, 11:42:15 AM by Shylina Marie »
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1251 on: April 17, 2009, 03:50:45 PM »
i will add your sister, and you, to my prayers.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

rep

« Reply #1252 on: April 18, 2009, 07:49:36 AM »
thank you family, all of it is appreciated

Offline Carri

« Reply #1253 on: May 01, 2009, 08:23:10 PM »
Adds added prayers to my ever growing list of family and friends prays for... hugs and KOTC

Offline Medi

« Reply #1254 on: May 04, 2009, 06:12:49 PM »
i may be out of sorts the next few weeks, i may need to leave the r/p if i feel that i am losing it and am detracting from our Family.  a friend of mine, and her boyfriend, also a friend of mine, were discovered murdered early this morning.  the suspect is the boyfriends brother, apparently the two brothers were having a financial dispute over a house, and resorted to litigation.  i had almost hired my friend, and half of my staff had worked for the firm that the boyfriend was a partner in.  today was a very somber day in my office.  i am praying for them, and their families.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1255 on: May 04, 2009, 06:29:52 PM »
i may be out of sorts the next few weeks, i may need to leave the r/p if i feel that i am losing it and am detracting from our Family.  a friend of mine, and her boyfriend, also a friend of mine, were discovered murdered early this morning.  the suspect is the boyfriends brother, apparently the two brothers were having a financial dispute over a house, and resorted to litigation.  i had almost hired my friend, and half of my staff had worked for the firm that the boyfriend was a partner in.  today was a very somber day in my office.  i am praying for them, and their families.

amanda

A girl will be in my prayers, as well as the friends and families involved with this unfortunate incident.

rep

« Reply #1256 on: May 04, 2009, 07:01:05 PM »
prayers and positive thoughts to you sister.

kiah{MTC}

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #1257 on: May 04, 2009, 10:12:00 PM »
his paryers and thoughts are with You sis
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1258 on: May 05, 2009, 09:12:33 AM »

Prayers are with ya
bye bye!

Offline Medi

« Reply #1259 on: May 05, 2009, 06:52:33 PM »
thank you, everyone. 

amanda