Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 406246 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1305 on: July 07, 2009, 02:01:17 AM »
~slips in to scoop up some hugs and Tuchuk love~

my granddaugther had her 9 mo check up last tuesday (last night of migration r/p) and the dr's want to take a just in case (how many times have i repeated that in my freakin head?) ultrasound of her fontanel. i have been close to crazy as we had to wait a week for this and even though its a harmless procedure - we are talking about her precious love's head and brain. while there is some solace in the fact the g-baby has advanced skills for her age this is still scary stuff. may i be just paranoid and the dr's just covering their butts. (the appt if this afternoon/tuesday afternoon but have to wait for results beyond that)

kiah{MTC}

Good thoughts and prayers. *S*

Offline Arlon

« Reply #1306 on: July 07, 2009, 04:18:39 PM »
As always, My thoughts and prayers are with all my Tuchuk family who need them. Even when I'm nowhere to be found, I remember my Family every night. Brightest Blessings to all.

Arlon

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1307 on: July 11, 2009, 10:06:09 PM »
am asking for good energy for my cousins and my family as I just got news that my aunt who was diagnosed with dementia a few months ago, has completely lost any sense of where or who she is, much less even knowing her own children... but the rest of her is in great shape... ~gives a small smile as I slip out to work things out in my own head~

rep

« Reply #1308 on: July 12, 2009, 07:44:14 AM »
(she thanks you Master Ubar for your continual support)

*prayers and hugs to her much loved family*

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1309 on: July 13, 2009, 11:22:32 AM »
am asking for good energy for my cousins and my family as I just got news that my aunt who was diagnosed with dementia a few months ago, has completely lost any sense of where or who she is, much less even knowing her own children... but the rest of her is in great shape... ~gives a small smile as I slip out to work things out in my own head~

Will do

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #1310 on: July 17, 2009, 11:29:22 AM »
-slips in- I know Ive complained about this chick I work with who I call Fireball... gone so far as to throw her into the trash can -laughs- shes like that annoying cousin, you love them to death but after a few hours youre ready to go home.... but her and her family need some prayers sent her way...

Her 17 year old daughter was just diagnosed with Cervical Cancer, and being as cancer is a touchy subject with me I cant help but to reach out to her and her daughter... her daughter is one of those wild kids.. and thinks that the cancer is gods way of punishing her for all the shit shes put her mother through, but for now Ive offered to watch Fireballs son as much as she needs so that she can help her focus on taking care of her daughter...

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1311 on: July 17, 2009, 02:33:27 PM »
-slips in- I know Ive complained about this chick I work with who I call Fireball... gone so far as to throw her into the trash can -laughs- shes like that annoying cousin, you love them to death but after a few hours youre ready to go home.... but her and her family need some prayers sent her way...

Her 17 year old daughter was just diagnosed with Cervical Cancer, and being as cancer is a touchy subject with me I cant help but to reach out to her and her daughter... her daughter is one of those wild kids.. and thinks that the cancer is gods way of punishing her for all the shit shes put her mother through, but for now Ive offered to watch Fireballs son as much as she needs so that she can help her focus on taking care of her daughter...

Will add them to my prayers.
Inform her Daughter that God is not in the punishing business

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1312 on: July 17, 2009, 04:18:58 PM »
sending them both positive thoughts and prayers

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1313 on: July 17, 2009, 10:17:19 PM »
to Mistress Taryn...

my favorite uncle passed away from what You have described.  i just kept visiting him, and talking about things that we had shared.  sometimes, he would become lucid, and we would hug.

i will keep You in my prayers...

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #1314 on: July 18, 2009, 01:00:38 PM »
Taryn,

Have you ever seen "The Notebook"..

I don't know that it will make anything easier, but I think it will give you a place to run to, so to speak, a place to meet in the middle...

I will keep your aunt in my prayers..
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1315 on: July 21, 2009, 01:10:49 PM »
Dear Family,

When it rains it pours and this time its hit like a cat 4 hurricane.   Last night the house belonging to my Uncle and Aunt was broken into by my Aunts brother.   He tryed to get the truck  keys from my uncle and stole a lawnmower to get away on ... but wrecked it. came back after the truck a second time where my Uncle and Aunt put up a fight.....  my cousin( their son)   attempted to pull him off my aunt but due to being weakend from his battle with luekemia was not successful..... went and drew fire arm and shot and killed the attacker...  He is currently being held pending the investigation.... my aunt is sedated and hospitalized at this time.  We need a ton of prayer.   the cousins are pulled together and we have secured counsel for Him right now.  I will update when i know something more.

Shy's typist
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1316 on: July 21, 2009, 01:24:20 PM »
Prayers are being sent there way darlin
bye bye!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1317 on: July 21, 2009, 02:27:45 PM »
Dear Family,

When it rains it pours and this time its hit like a cat 4 hurricane.   Last night the house belonging to my Uncle and Aunt was broken into by my Aunts brother.   He tryed to get the truck  keys from my uncle and stole a lawnmower to get away on ... but wrecked it. came back after the truck a second time where my Uncle and Aunt put up a fight.....  my cousin( their son)   attempted to pull him off my aunt but due to being weakend from his battle with luekemia was not successful..... went and drew fire arm and shot and killed the attacker...  He is currently being held pending the investigation.... my aunt is sedated and hospitalized at this time.  We need a ton of prayer.   the cousins are pulled together and we have secured counsel for Him right now.  I will update when i know something more.

Shy's typist

Color it done sis.  :'(

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1318 on: July 23, 2009, 05:56:23 AM »
kiah, Taryn, Shoko, and Shylina

in my own little way. sending the good vibes out, and silent prayers for all I have read of...

As i head out for my dr's apt to see what they will do to the end of my spine. -smiles-

Lets hope everything calms down a bit soon.  :-* ;)

much luv, Sarant's typist.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1319 on: July 23, 2009, 06:16:57 AM »
update for the family. my cousin was charged.  and was released on 50,000.00 dollars bail.  the media has gotten ahold of this and its turned into a mess.  they are saying  he was in the event with his uncle who was drunk. (( that has been confirmed)).   the other details about the uncle attacking my aunt  aren't being put in the media.  why i don't know.  it feels like they are trying to portray him in a bad light which i feel is unfair.  but with bail being set that low it also shows that they are leaning towards  justified homicide I think.  which is what this is about.  anyways.  I'm stuck in Nashville right now.... good news is fever is down.  bad news still no voice.  I will be home on friday.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.