Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 408736 times)

Offline Tgol

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1380 on: September 13, 2009, 09:42:22 AM »
I will remember all who have posted here as well and I for one am happy tosee the outpouring of love and compassion that is here

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1381 on: September 17, 2009, 12:11:22 PM »
~slips up to the board and writes an update~

My friend's father lost his battle yesterday morning... So I am now asking for thoughts and prayers to be sent to my friend Jay (no a different Jay) and his family during this time, as this happened almost too fast for them to take in, as he was only diagnosed two weeks ago... Jay's mom is acting like nothing is wrong, that everything is as it should be, and has even been getting up at 5a to make his breakfast, as well as setting a place for him at the table for dinner, and Jay is trying to keep the problems and other things at bay and when we saw him last night, I don't think he's going to be able to keep doing this much longer before he hits the breaking point... ~sighs and wipes a bunch of tears away as well~

So please, send all good thoughts and prayers in their direction... ~heads out to get a few hours of sleep before going back over to help out where we can~

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1382 on: September 17, 2009, 12:15:34 PM »
this girl will pray for Jay and his family...and for You, too, Mistress.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1383 on: September 17, 2009, 05:19:58 PM »
Will do.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1384 on: September 17, 2009, 09:49:16 PM »
In my thoughts and prayers.

rep

« Reply #1385 on: September 21, 2009, 07:40:07 AM »
~hugs of hope and healing to those in need~

Offline Melanie

« Reply #1386 on: September 27, 2009, 09:53:19 AM »
I just wanted to say a few things, for I have just spent the better part of three or so hours going through this entire thread and feeling my heart break and beat with love at the same time.

It seems that no matter how wonderful life is, there are always the ups and downs that everyone has to fight through, or lose. I, myself, will probably never openly post my problems and ask for prayers, and not because they would not be needed or appreciated, but because that's the type of person I am. I will say this, for someone who does not have religious beliefs, but does believe there is something more out there, my wishes and hopes for saftey and recoveries will always be with everyone here, regardless if posted or not. For I have never seen, in my entire online r/p days, in all the realms, any who care so much for those that they indulge spending their time with in a v/t setting. As it is has been made clear to me that MTC is so much more than just v/t friendships the more time I spend here.

As time goes on, and I learn of such things that compells MTC to be as it is, I will admit, I am starting to think of some of you as closer to me than my r/t family, and perhaps that is just as sad to admit as much as it is a compliment to those I speak of, but what a group you all make yourselves as one! I couldn't be happier to have been dragged here by a gamer...*winks*...and I can tell you now, that even though I will be disappearing for stretches of time, that my heart remains in MTC, for all of MTC....

Well wishes in the best of ways for ~EVERYONE~ that needs them, or will need them later on down the road, or don't need them at all.

Melanie
aka
Nikki

PS...Don't let those assholes you call Doctors push you around...I REFUSE TO BE THEIR GUINEA PIG!!! THAT'S WHY IT IS CALLED MEDICAL PRACTICE!!...NOT MEDICAL CERTAINTY! You have a right to know, bust their nuts until they can't stand you!! FORCE them to tell you, AND MAKE THEM DO THEIR JOBS TO THEIR FULLEST CAPACITY, it's you're right!!!...but then again...I'm one to say...FUCK 'EM ALL!!....
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 09:59:52 AM by Melanie »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1387 on: September 27, 2009, 05:07:17 PM »
*Grins, chuckles, and huggers*   :-*

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1388 on: September 28, 2009, 01:10:49 PM »
I would like to say thank to you one and all of my family here, for their thoughts and prayers for my Aunt, but they are no longer needed... I just found out yesterday or the day before that she passed away from pneumonia about a month ago... But her son put her into a nursing home, about two months before she got sick, and those two months were the happiest she had been in a long time since the dementia stepped in... So, she died the way she would have liked to have gone, surrounded by her family, and filled with happiness... ~smiles softly~

She's with family now, who I know opened their arms and welcomed her home to peace, happiness, and a lifetime of no pain or hurt, and she will be able to look down upon her family and watch them grow up, along with her grandchildren, though they weren't her's by blood, they were as such to her, since the day they were born... ~blows a kiss to the sky and walks away to go smell the roses that she loved to see and smell each and everyday of her life~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1389 on: September 28, 2009, 08:29:28 PM »
I would like to say thank to you one and all of my family here, for their thoughts and prayers for my Aunt, but they are no longer needed... I just found out yesterday or the day before that she passed away from pneumonia about a month ago... But her son put her into a nursing home, about two months before she got sick, and those two months were the happiest she had been in a long time since the dementia stepped in... So, she died the way she would have liked to have gone, surrounded by her family, and filled with happiness... ~smiles softly~

She's with family now, who I know opened their arms and welcomed her home to peace, happiness, and a lifetime of no pain or hurt, and she will be able to look down upon her family and watch them grow up, along with her grandchildren, though they weren't her's by blood, they were as such to her, since the day they were born... ~blows a kiss to the sky and walks away to go smell the roses that she loved to see and smell each and everyday of her life~

My condolences on your loss sis.
*Huggers*

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1390 on: September 29, 2009, 05:06:42 AM »
oh Taryn, I'm so sorry to hear that for you.  -hugs-  My deepest condolences.

Offline Sahara

« Reply #1391 on: September 29, 2009, 10:46:24 AM »
I will keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers, Sis

Sah

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1392 on: September 29, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »
Please pray for those currently in the pathway of a tsunami that is scheduled to hit the hawaiian islands by 7 pm eastern tonight.  an earthquake of 7.9 magnitude struck near the us samoa islands and a tsunami warning has been issued for the pacific island nations.  there are people there of all race and nationality. 

Shylina
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

rep

« Reply #1393 on: September 29, 2009, 01:49:42 PM »
prayers for all in need, including my daughter's extended family, whom will bury another baby (just 7 mo's old) this week (it's not the same cousin whom lost one at the beginning of the year - they expect a baby boy in december)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1394 on: September 29, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »
Please pray for those currently in the pathway of a tsunami that is scheduled to hit the hawaiian islands by 7 pm eastern tonight.  an earthquake of 7.9 magnitude struck near the us samoa islands and a tsunami warning has been issued for the pacific island nations.  there are people there of all race and nationality. 

Shylina

Done.