Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 409210 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1395 on: September 29, 2009, 07:37:26 PM »
prayers for all in need, including my daughter's extended family, whom will bury another baby (just 7 mo's old) this week (it's not the same cousin whom lost one at the beginning of the year - they expect a baby boy in december)

My condolences on the loss for all of you.

*Huggers*
 :'(

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1396 on: September 29, 2009, 09:55:16 PM »
i have been praying all afternoon, Mistress.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Medi

« Reply #1397 on: September 29, 2009, 09:56:41 PM »
oh, sis...hugs...i am so sorry for the loss to your family.  this sister will add them, and you, to her nightly prayers.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

rep

« Reply #1398 on: September 30, 2009, 03:47:23 AM »
my thanks to Master and my family. i should be removed enough from the situation to not get so upset but it is just the saddest thing and my heart goes out to all of them. the first time it happened and my daughter called in absolute hysterics you just try and get her thru the shock to the numbness and eventually life does sorta go on. sids and rsv are answers that you grab onto though none make sense and you play the mind game, again that it just couldn't happen, again. when it does happen a second time, what do you say? the desperate lies you tell your daughter the first time to try and explain it was a horrific fluke just don't work anymore and you make yourself wonder if it is a true genetic link and something could actually happen to her child too. life is scary sometimes, cruel and precious, and without understandable explanations. we are all reminded yet again, never ever take it for granted.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 07:38:25 AM by kiah{MTC} »

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1399 on: September 30, 2009, 12:32:32 PM »
kiah you and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers...

ther are no words to express the sadness of such events..

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Medi

« Reply #1400 on: October 07, 2009, 10:25:19 PM »
please add your thoughts and prayers to the Mother of a wounded soldier, and to Him and His family.  She is the President of the local 'Blue Star Moms' group, and this girl is the Secretary.  my friend's son was shot several times in the leg in an ambush, and will most likely lose it, although the Army surgeons are doing everything that they can.  a steel rod has been implaced, but the prognosis is not good.  two of His Comrades were killed in the ambush, and a third died today of His wounds.  They were stationed in Afghanistan.  several of us Blue Star Moms saw our friend off at the local airport at 5:30 am this morning, she is flying to Germany to be with Him.

amanda
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

rep

« Reply #1401 on: October 08, 2009, 08:03:44 AM »
(belated) thank you lure

prayers of strength and hope to all

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1402 on: October 08, 2009, 08:33:43 AM »
please add your thoughts and prayers to the Mother of a wounded soldier, and to Him and His family.  She is the President of the local 'Blue Star Moms' group, and this girl is the Secretary.  my friend's son was shot several times in the leg in an ambush, and will most likely lose it, although the Army surgeons are doing everything that they can.  a steel rod has been implaced, but the prognosis is not good.  two of His Comrades were killed in the ambush, and a third died today of His wounds.  They were stationed in Afghanistan.  several of us Blue Star Moms saw our friend off at the local airport at 5:30 am this morning, she is flying to Germany to be with Him.

amanda

Consider it done.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1403 on: October 11, 2009, 05:41:14 PM »
please can you think of my daughter at this time she has come down with swine flu and is not very well at all
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1404 on: October 11, 2009, 05:46:11 PM »
You got it kadi..
bye bye!

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1405 on: October 11, 2009, 05:51:55 PM »
you have my prayers kadi
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1406 on: October 11, 2009, 06:46:57 PM »
All in here have my thoughts and prayers with them.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1407 on: October 11, 2009, 07:10:48 PM »
you and your daughter are in my prayers kadi...always, but i'll double up on them till she's better hon-s

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1408 on: October 11, 2009, 09:47:49 PM »
Color it done kadi.   :'( :'( :'(

rep

« Reply #1409 on: October 12, 2009, 08:17:56 AM »
~sends prayers to kadi's family~