Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407195 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1440 on: October 31, 2009, 05:11:04 PM »
sending positive thoughts to da Boss.. and to his special caregiver... ya both mean so very much to me and just so ya knw nothin would be the same with out either of you... *** whispersss.. kisssssssssssssssssssssss an hugggggggggggggggggggggggsssssssss***...

chanz an her typist...
duckie rules

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1441 on: November 01, 2009, 09:44:17 AM »
prism, i hope that you are staying strong, you are in my prayers along with the Ubar.

yesterday, i played in a wedding, and one of the selections was 'You Raise Me Up'.  i thought of the Ubar, and you, while we performed that piece.  i hope that the comforting thoughts made it to you both.

celeste
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1442 on: November 01, 2009, 10:56:17 AM »
any news please ??????????????????????
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1443 on: November 03, 2009, 09:43:00 PM »
~comes to the board still in a bit of shock from some news that was just given to me~
I am again asking for thoughts and prayers for a friend of Ray and I, his name is Alex, Ray has known him for almost 25 years, and I have known him for nearly 20 years... He just got the call that his father passed away tonight... Have no word on what the cause was, but as far as I knew, his father was in good health when he went to Ohio for his high school reunion, during the same time period we were in Cali... ~soft smile~

My thanks as well as Alex's I am sure, for the added strength that they all are going to need in the coming days or weeks.. ~slips out to head off to light another candle for our good friend~

rep

« Reply #1444 on: November 04, 2009, 04:19:17 AM »
thoughts and prayers to all in need

kiah{MTC}

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1445 on: November 04, 2009, 12:32:51 PM »
~comes to the board still in a bit of shock from some news that was just given to me~
I am again asking for thoughts and prayers for a friend of Ray and I, his name is Alex, Ray has known him for almost 25 years, and I have known him for nearly 20 years... He just got the call that his father passed away tonight... Have no word on what the cause was, but as far as I knew, his father was in good health when he went to Ohio for his high school reunion, during the same time period we were in Cali... ~soft smile~

My thanks as well as Alex's I am sure, for the added strength that they all are going to need in the coming days or weeks.. ~slips out to head off to light another candle for our good friend~

Consider it done sis. My condolences.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1446 on: November 04, 2009, 05:00:18 PM »
Added into my thoughts and prayers for you and yours.

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1447 on: November 05, 2009, 05:22:55 AM »
My prayers and thought go out to all who need and the candle stays lighted .....always remembering.

I also ask for prayers for the family of a 24 year old young man who passed away this week. I was very close to his family and work for the family business. The hospital believes it may have been from the swine flu, but the autopsy results won't be back for a couple of weeks. Everyone is taking this very hard...he was the baby of the family and his siblings are much older, also his mother passed away less than 2 years ago.

Peace,
Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline Medi

« Reply #1448 on: November 05, 2009, 08:09:07 AM »
i will add both of you, and yours, to my prayers.

celeste
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1449 on: November 05, 2009, 08:25:07 AM »
Thats awful......I will add a candle to the others I burn every evening, specificly for that hippie..-nod-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1450 on: November 05, 2009, 09:21:52 AM »
Thanks Sarant & celeste that is really appreciated & means alot to me.

Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1451 on: November 05, 2009, 01:05:59 PM »
My prayers and thought go out to all who need and the candle stays lighted .....always remembering.

I also ask for prayers for the family of a 24 year old young man who passed away this week. I was very close to his family and work for the family business. The hospital believes it may have been from the swine flu, but the autopsy results won't be back for a couple of weeks. Everyone is taking this very hard...he was the baby of the family and his siblings are much older, also his mother passed away less than 2 years ago.

Peace,
Hippie

Consider it done Hippie. My condolences on such a loss.
*Huggers*

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1452 on: November 05, 2009, 03:07:47 PM »
Family, I need your Prayers..

My Dumbass is taking a ASE cert test tonight and I know I know the material, im just horrible at tests so any good thoughts or prayers my way will be appreciated.. im hoping the third time is the charm...

Alex/Wapike
bye bye!

Offline Medi

« Reply #1453 on: November 05, 2009, 06:11:22 PM »
sending You my prayers and thoughts, and temporarily assigning You all of my 'test taking skills'...i hope they will help.

do well, Master.

celeste
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

rep

« Reply #1454 on: November 05, 2009, 06:18:55 PM »
~hugs, hope, and healing~

kiah{MTC}