Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407467 times)

Offline Fishy!

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1740 on: September 26, 2010, 01:29:14 PM »
Thank you all for your info- all of this helped Courtney when she needed it most

Medi- thank you so much, knowing that tidbit was extremely useful.

I am asking for prayers again, my boo- Shadow, she plays upstairs with me all the time and I think shes even visited camp a time or two... her mothers boyfreind just moved out of their place- very sudden and he took everything, so much so that they dont even have a couch or a tv right now... she called me in tears this morning... shes stuck in colorado while shes in school, so they are struggling to even cope with the fact that they have to survive until who knows when with nothing.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1741 on: September 26, 2010, 01:43:12 PM »
Craigslist her your friend.

Will do.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #1742 on: September 27, 2010, 12:02:11 AM »
Craigslist her your friend.

Will do.

Thanks poppa! and I told them to try craigslist, we hadnt thought of that.

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #1743 on: September 27, 2010, 02:51:36 AM »
Thoughts and prayers for all in need.

Also, I have two more myself, one of which an answer to prauer but continued thoughts nonetheless

1.) Please pray for my roommate. Back in October 2008 he suffered a stroke on Halloween Eve and was in the hospital for about three weeks. After he got out he was a little better but recently he had been aching as well as tired and in bed a good piece of the day. In fact, once he had almost fell while going up the steps entering our home.
2.) As those of you who know me are aware, I try to do web page design from time to time and actually this week had been an answer to a prayer I had for some time as I had just gotten accepted to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. I am taking Web Design and Interactive Media from their online department and this will be the first time I am going back to school since 1996 when I took some courses. Please pray that I remain focused and succeed with this. So far I have graduation slated for Winter of 2015 (as I am taking 2 courses every 5.5 weeks) but if things progress and change I might push graduation up early
OOC - Rick

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1744 on: September 27, 2010, 10:34:41 AM »
Will do.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1745 on: October 24, 2010, 02:29:14 PM »
please may i ask for prayers for my Master and His family, His Aunt died yesterday after fighting cancer she was 96 so had a good innings she is now at peace

thank you

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1746 on: October 24, 2010, 02:52:32 PM »
prayers are sent out those in need...

leaves hugs and kisses

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1747 on: October 24, 2010, 07:48:27 PM »
Consider it done.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #1748 on: October 27, 2010, 11:34:50 PM »
has a small request.. if there is still room for me in some prayers... have more kidney stones and may have to have them removed surgicaly... if you know chanz then you know she does not do well in the wagon of doom.. neither in rp nor rt.... and to be honest am very scared right now.... I know I am not around and do not deserve any special requests considered but thought I would ask...

chanz and her typist... 
duckie rules

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1749 on: October 28, 2010, 04:33:14 AM »
lights a candle for her chain i will be thinking of you hun im here or on fb if you need to talk love ya xxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1750 on: October 28, 2010, 05:13:32 AM »
has a small request.. if there is still room for me in some prayers... have more kidney stones and may have to have them removed surgicaly... if you know chanz then you know she does not do well in the wagon of doom.. neither in rp nor rt.... and to be honest am very scared right now.... I know I am not around and do not deserve any special requests considered but thought I would ask...

chanz and her typist... 

Duckie is still family even though apart from us right now. I will add you to my prayers.
*Huggers*

GET WELL SOON!!!
 :'( :-* :-* :-*

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1751 on: October 28, 2010, 09:47:03 AM »
My prayers and thoughts are with all those that need them.

Peace & Love,
Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1752 on: October 28, 2010, 11:12:20 AM »
duckie, as I have told you before, you will always be family, whether you are in camp or not. I will light a candle for you as well as send strength to you for as long as you need it and of course a ton of ~huggggggggggggggggggggggles~ to take your mind off what lays ahead. You are loved!

Get well soon!!!!

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1753 on: November 16, 2010, 12:07:30 AM »
I ask for thoughts and prayers for a wonderful young woman who I had the privilege of watching her grow, and being allowed to mentor her through the 4-H organization.  She grew from an uncertain teen, and became a youth leader for the State, and then went on to graduate from college with a degree in architecture.  Last week, she fell from the roof of a jobsite, and was in a drug induced coma for several days, and sustained a fractured pelvis.  I understand that she is off of a ventilator, now, and although she can't speak, she can recognize people and will squeeze their hand.  The brain MRI didn't show any severe damage, thank goodness.  I pray that this wonderful, and talented young woman has a full recovery.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #1754 on: November 16, 2010, 04:48:31 AM »
my prayers and thoughts are with your friend  :-*
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know