Author Topic: Where have all the former SFD and maze chatters from years past gone?  (Read 31723 times)

Offline duchessamanda

Re: Where have all the former SFD and maze chatters from years past gone?
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2006, 07:42:41 PM »
I don't know if you remember me and Duke Douglas. We are now married and I live in the states and not Australia. I don't get to chat as much these day, life seems to get in the way. I check the rooms every now and again but they seem to be empty or people in there that I don't recognize.

Hope to catch up with you one of these days.

duchess amanda (sharyn)

Offline VioletFire Marina

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2006, 07:59:07 PM »
Mermie,

If GentleMaster isn't out of town, I will let him know about 10/29.  He told me was going on, yet another, scouting mission for slaves for the next two weeks.  I have plans next week-end, but I'll try to get back in time to log on for a bit.

I am doing great, still having fun, more fun than I deserve it seems sometimes.  It took me two days to recover from the Folsom Street Fair festivities this year.  I wish they would have clocks in play spaces that stay open 24 hours.

*hugs*  VF

Offline aimee

• dancing backwards in high heels...
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2006, 08:53:05 PM »
Why don't we say drop in between 5-9pm Eastern?

for those who are willing, please pass along the date/time to any others you know.

aimee....Sunday evening, 10/29 in the Dungeon sounds grand...and will do my best to be here. What time? If early, there is a better chance that I can be here....but knowing an estimated time would be helpful in any event.

Hope to see some folks show up on the 29th!!!  Since I don't have any method of contacting anyone, would be great if someone could spread the word!

Mermie/Mermaid

I don't know what makes men tick, but I sure know what makes them tick faster.  - Miss aimee

“A sensible woman should be guided by her head when taking a husband, and by her heart when taking a lover.”  Ninon de Lenclos

Offline Mermie

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2006, 10:25:14 PM »
aimee, my friend!

Sounds good on the meet and greet time!

BTW, I think I screwed up when responding to your earlier PM....and didn't actually respond at all, as I didn't read the instructions..(who needs instructions!?)..and foolishly responded via email (which it explicitedly told me not to, but didn't notice at the time! *duh expression*)....so just NOW realized you probably didn't get my response!  Guess I need instructions after all....which seems fitting for a submissive? *laughing*

Will try to reconstruct my response at a later time.....and at least get you an email addy!

Mermie/Mermaid

Offline Mermie

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2006, 10:34:24 PM »
duchess amanda!!!  *big friendly smile*

WOW..of course I remember both you and Duke Douglas!  How are you G/guys?

I am so happy to hear you made it over to the land of milk and honey! *laughing*   Was the transition difficult at all? Such a big move....and so pleased to hear that you G/guys "tied the knot" (but...weren't Y/you doing that already? *joking*)

Don't feel alone...I'm not a big chatter these days, either.  In fact, not at all it seems.   That's suppose to be a good sign, I believe...or at least in theory it is....a sign that a person actually has a life?

Would be great if you'all (said in my best Oklahoma Okie accent) could drop in on the 29th!! (hint, hint, nudge, nudge)

Mermie/Mermiad

Offline ariel

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 04:16:44 PM »
Mermie!!!  ~splash and a great big HUG~

i am alive and kicking--more or less, anyway--i actually thought of you the other day when i was going through some files on my puter ~mumbles~  i miss you.

-ariel (the tempestuous one, not the finned one ~wink~)

Hell, who am i kidding? i miss you ALL!!

miki

Offline silver rain

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2006, 02:08:02 AM »
well POOH! i MISSED it?

im still around...peeking in regularly..i sure miss the ole place too!

~silver rain~

(still sweet and innocent....sorta)

Offline kitrin

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2006, 06:13:49 AM »
Oh sure.. i missed all these people coming out of the woodwork

harumph
=======================================

kitrin~

Offline aimee

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2006, 06:41:07 PM »
miss ariel....   *VBS*  I've missed you; more than words can say.
I owe you an email and I promise I'll write. *hug*  Thank you for filling me in...

Hi silver rain!   Keep checking, we're going to be doing it again soon... :D

phekit...  hey girlie, what's shakin'?   Stay tuned, we're doing it again soon.  In fact, there's another thread you might want to peek in on.  The one with the 10/29 reunion date in the thread heading.

I don't know what makes men tick, but I sure know what makes them tick faster.  - Miss aimee

“A sensible woman should be guided by her head when taking a husband, and by her heart when taking a lover.”  Ninon de Lenclos

Offline arlene

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2006, 02:47:48 PM »
ariel my beloved twin......i have been trying like crazy to catch you on the phone....i never seem to find you .....hugs...i miss you badly ....nice to see you back online ....call me

hello everyone...i am around again too...was off for over a month with moving then comp problems....but i am back again until this old comp gives up the ghost for good anyway....i think i am needing a new mother board....groans...it has started freezing up completely....

hope to see everyone again soon.....

Miss aimee...perhaps a bit more advertisement for the reunion...a banner a couple weeks in advance and repeated adds on the boards worked fairly well last year...message me if you need my help with the PR....

smiles and hugs to all

arlene

Offline donnie/rogue

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2006, 03:52:42 PM »
Wowwwww.........lots and lots of names *bouncing up and down*

But there's still loads missing !

Where's........ Wren and Gandalf,  my old mate YbF (for those that have foirgotten, Your friendly Bartender), vanity, Robin (*sigh* i miss Her SO much), Snowball, Lysa, Star, Lacy, GEG, Brandy, SummerStorm, Mingo, Sher, Lugh, leatherslave, Isis, Ogri, THE Imperial Poobah, DCLXVI (a true Brit), gemini, rocketgrrl......

Gawd so many, many friends......

Offline aimee

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2006, 05:41:09 PM »

yes, donnie, I agree.  We did find a few of those folks you mentioned, their emails addresses, but certainly not all of them.  A plea to those who might know these old SFD chatters - please let them know we are looking to invite them to a chat session to catch up with old friends.

Now to settle on another date/time.   Hmmm, how does News Year Day sound?

Offline donnie/rogue

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2006, 12:46:58 PM »
Sounds fabby to me...but then again, i'll always agree with a Dommie  ;D

XXXXXX

Offline You knew me as Slinky

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2006, 08:50:25 PM »
Hey Ms Mermaid..

You were always so enthusiastic whilst splish-splashing about.. a natural smile maker when I was a newbie here.  Isn't it neat that your post could bring such a response?

And those oldie goldie ne'er to be moldies!  Warm fuzzies tingle remembering way back when.

I just peeked in after an continuing hiatus.  No more chatting though I think about writing and create jewelry now. 

*hugshugshugs*

Slinky

Offline trisha ann

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2006, 06:33:37 PM »
DRESS!  :'( 

oh god how i miss those hugs!  sometimes i'll talk to someone about you (like in real life) - and i forget that i've never met you.  just last night when we shopped for a tree - and i mentioned how much less they cost in your neck of the woods - i startled myself when i remembered. 

i miss you.  *tushie dance*

::)
even after all of this time
the sun never says to the earth
you owe me
look at what happens with a love like that
it lights up the entire sky