Author Topic: Where have all the former SFD and maze chatters from years past gone?  (Read 33298 times)

Offline Mermie

Over the last month or so, i have stuck my head in to see who might still be around...and, sadly, don't seem to see folks i knew from years past....

....in particular, where have all the former SFD chatters gone? Have all disappeared it seems!

Even maze F/folks from years past don't seem to be around....and, unfortunately, the place has been empty most times i have stuck my head in......

Mermie/Mermaid

Offline trisha ann

Re: Where have all the former SFD and maze chatters from years past gone?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2006, 06:25:51 AM »
MERMIE!!!!!!

*SPLASH*

We're all just giving you a chance to get caught up!! 

::)
even after all of this time
the sun never says to the earth
you owe me
look at what happens with a love like that
it lights up the entire sky

Offline aimee

• dancing backwards in high heels...
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2006, 07:30:10 PM »
Hey girlie!
I just answered your PM  ;)

but ta is right - we've all been waiting for you to catch up on all the reading of posts. *chuckles*...  boy, that sure does bring back some sweet memories of years on by.

Next time I see you in a room, and I'm on-line, I will certainly come in and catch up with you; it's been too long.

Maybe you'd like to promote yourself for " An evening with... MERMIE!"  I'm sure we can get some of the old gang to turn out to greet you.  *s*  Think about it...

xo,
aimee
I don't know what makes men tick, but I sure know what makes them tick faster.  - Miss aimee

“A sensible woman should be guided by her head when taking a husband, and by her heart when taking a lover.”  Ninon de Lenclos

Offline Mermie

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2006, 09:19:23 PM »
Hey trisha ann! *big smile and a hug*

Damn, it's good to see someone i actually know! (i can say "damn" here, right? LOL)....

....i guess my legacy will always consist of not keeping up in chat conversations, eh? *warm smile*

How the heck are you?  Where has everyone gone? Guess they have a real life, now??  Gotta work on getting one of those, myself!  *laughing* 

i truly hope you are doing well and will continue to stick my head (tail?) in...and maybe I'll get lucky enough to cross chatting paths with you?

Mermie/Mermaid

Offline Mermie

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2006, 07:29:17 PM »
aimee! *big hug*

Was going to respond to your post earlier but crashed (you know computers and water and how they don't mix!) Yep, got the PM and responded...

Guess this girl actually needs to go into a room instead of just checking the who chat, eh? Not that there is much time for chatting...but just missing some of the folks from days gone by....(another era, it seems, doesn't it?)

Would LOVE...absolutely LOVE to be able to get some of the old group together for old time's sake....not sure if it would work due to this girl's schedule, which is not her own these days *smiles*, but might be worth a shot?

Not exactly sure how this message board works...or how to do PM's...when this girl responded to your PM...was that in PM, too! Sure hope so! lol

Offline quiet musings

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 08:48:56 AM »
laffs...Nails...still lives n breathes......SFD...wow..back when i ws a babeeeeeeee.....

.waves to t.a and the gorgeous redhead aimee...

Offline Mermie

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 10:30:04 PM »
Nails.....now THERE'S A NAME this girl hasn't seen in a Long, Long, LONG Time! *big smile*

Oh yes...we were all babies back then, weren't W/we?....in our "youth".... but, as they say, Y/you are as young as Y/you feel....and don't really feel any older (although definitely wiser).

How's life been in Y/your corner of the world?

Thanks for the "reveal", by the way! *sexy wink*

Mermie/Mermaid

Offline quiet musings

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2006, 09:56:10 AM »
...laffs*....we all move on for various reasons i guess eh?....life sure seemed simpler back then...but...*L*...i was delusional....

.and yer just naturally sexy anyhow...*W*...

Offline DocWatson

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2006, 08:12:33 PM »
Hi Mermie!!

Here I sit on memory lane,
Wondering how things got so crazy
Without my going insane.

*kiss*

Offline Mermie

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2006, 08:44:48 PM »
Hey Doc! *big big smile*

WOW....another great face/name from the past! How the heck are you?

Why sitting on memory lane? Got tired of walking? *silly grin* 

Did things get crazy and I somehow missed it? *looks around* Or, maybe crazy can't identify crazy when seen?

And....who says you didn't go insane? *brushing some lint off your nice bright, white jacket* KIDDING, OF COURSE!

Would love to be able to have an online reunion of sorts....but not sure how the heck to mobilize something like that....would probably have to give up my job (jobs...plural) and devote full time effort to a deal like that....which is an impossibility at this point....but it's still a nice thought...wondering where everyone's pathway of life has taken them....

It's sure good to see names from the past, thou......and makes me smile....with fond memories.....

*kiss on the cheek back* (anything other than the cheek can get this girl in trouble and for once, once in her life....she is trying to be a good girl...well, not necessarily "good", but let's just say obedient? (for a change? lol)

The Wet One.....Mermaid/Mermie

P.S. When, if ever, do any of the "old" folks come to the maze? *pouts at success rate of running into anyone*

Offline aimee

• dancing backwards in high heels...
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2006, 08:27:52 PM »
My goodness...  so many familiar names; you bring a smile to my face.  It's grand to see all of you.   

Nail, I had no idea that was you!  *koyc*  so good to see you, Handsome

miss t.a.,  *grins and smooch*  my favorite fellow red-head in crime.

Doc... *touches french manicured finger to my lips and then presses to yours*

Mermie, let's do that reunion, in the Dungeon. 
Shall we say, Sunday evening, 10/29?

Anyone - anyone?
Pretty please....
I don't know what makes men tick, but I sure know what makes them tick faster.  - Miss aimee

“A sensible woman should be guided by her head when taking a husband, and by her heart when taking a lover.”  Ninon de Lenclos

Offline quiet musings

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 09:33:26 PM »
aimiee...you have always been a lil doll....**S...Will do my best to get here that night...*S*..

yes..it's me...took to writing a lil bit and now not much of anything..posting now and then...

Offline donnie/rogue

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2006, 01:22:27 PM »
i'm still here Hon *smooooooch*

:-*

Offline VioletFire Marina

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2006, 08:33:59 PM »
donnie ... you are still here?  LOL  Where is here?

Hi, Mermie, ta, cass, LSW and Darla ... hugs .. VF

Offline Mermie

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2006, 12:47:02 PM »
WOW!!!

donnie/rogue!! Violetfire!!  *big smile and hug to you both*

How in the heck are you guys!?? Was asking others about both of you, in fact!!

Gosh, Violetfire....it's been such a long, long time! Have thought of you often, and wondered how you were doing! *warm smile*

donnie/rogue....I actually responded to one of your posts here on the maze...was the initial reason I signed up in fact....to do that...which got me longing to "see" people from the past...

aimee....Sunday evening, 10/29 in the Dungeon sounds grand...and will do my best to be here. What time? If early, there is a better chance that I can be here....but knowing an estimated time would be helpful in any event.

Anybody stay in touch with Peter and Lotte from Denmark? Lost their email a long, long time ago when my computer crashed (lost all email addies, in fact!). Also, what about Lugh!?

Hope to see some folks show up on the 29th!!!  Since I don't have any method of contacting anyone, would be great if someone could spread the word!

Mermie/Mermaid