Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 509828 times)

Offline cat{MTC}

Re: CHORES
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2005, 04:50:01 AM »
last night cat did the dishes and then went to sleep..

purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nice to be bak home
  :-*

Offline ivy{MTC}

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2005, 04:52:40 PM »
ivy got some pain free time to pop in for the doctors and raked teh dance pit and oiled the pole, she hopes to be in later!!! she also managed to clean some of Master Striders leathers, and she served in camp and attended to her sister aphris, letting her out and feeding, bathing and a change of clothes under orders from Master Krul was allowed to let her sissy interact and talk for a while too
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 08:19:51 PM by ivy{MTC} »

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2005, 05:00:15 AM »
cat  served in camp  yesterday
 hugs cat :-*

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2005, 07:39:28 AM »
I've been webslavin' it... The pages are almost all corrected!!!! ~beaming~ I've also been giving feedback on chore scripts and doing other training team stuff behind the scenes...

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2005, 10:25:57 AM »
Yesterday ice served in Camp... today this far she has cleaned her Mistress' wagon
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Yahira

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2005, 10:36:30 AM »
I've been buried under mountains of taining stuff, but I am digging my way out!

Offline trash

• trash
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2005, 10:52:41 AM »
pedansa used her time to study...study... study... not feeling well today so taking it easy.
the script for studying was not sent, as was relatively uneventful.
... it becomes a spiral downward... if one can Never please.... how can one ever please? better dead than to be a disappointment to everyone including oneself.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2005, 12:30:38 PM »
snuck away from rt for a few hours and was able to make dinner for camp..~s~ roasted honey tarsk, fried vulo, baked beans, sul salad(tater salad...lol, even made fresh mayo for it with vulo egg whites and a lil bit of oil), and npc'd a lil help to make three pies...beth the amazing kettle slave made larma, ramberry and peach pies...lol

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

kelsey

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2005, 06:11:51 PM »
forgot to post this yesterday...i tended to Mistress Taryn, changin her bandags (all done npc)...ground sip root and served...

Offline trash

• trash
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2005, 07:07:14 PM »
served warm paga in a mug to Master Krul as commanded. served Others in the camp.
... it becomes a spiral downward... if one can Never please.... how can one ever please? better dead than to be a disappointment to everyone including oneself.

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2005, 04:54:49 PM »
cleaned and brushed all the furs round the fires and returned them, filled the empty botas with fresh water and paga and set them to the nets in the river, gathered two sacks of dung, and bathed

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Yahira

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2005, 08:43:51 PM »
Tonight, I was able to sit with my Master for a short time..  then I served in camp and did a lot of training...

Offline ice{LM/TD}

• innocent until proven... er...
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2005, 09:45:38 PM »
Today ice served in Camp, did her Mistress' laundry, and tied up yaya in training pm forever ~s~
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2005, 09:54:54 PM »
cat cleaned her Mistress room..and brushed Her furs and she took a nice bath

love
cat :-*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2005, 09:36:27 AM »
tended to the torches round camp, re-filling them with fresh oil, trimming the wicks, and replacing any wicks that needed it. then spent a lil time with the OOC sollaris...~grinz~...have soooo missed me evil twin ;D