Author Topic: DRAGONSLAIR  (Read 4732 times)

kelsey

DRAGONSLAIR
« on: November 07, 2007, 05:54:41 PM »
Starting next week, each camp slave will do ONE chore from this list provided on the DRAGONSLAIR web page (or one they come up with that would be feasable) as one of their three required weekly chores. The chores will be posted to the DRAGONSLAIR chore thread.

Personally owned slaves may also do chores as long as they have the permission of their owner.

http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/raziel/general_dragonslair.html

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
Re: DRAGONSLAIR
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 06:00:18 PM »
Yes and thank You Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 06:15:13 PM »
hey Sis.. I have a question.. would it be feasible to have the healers check on the supplies and such in the medical chamber, to make sure that things are in order and in good shape... just a thought that came to me reading the page...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 06:18:19 PM by Taryn »

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 08:39:04 PM »
My Mistress was kind enought and generous enouth to permit the dakota to chore in the wagon.. thnak You my Mistress

edits to add: Mistress amend dakota's permisson to say that the beast must settle into dakota's rt job
first and not to overdo choring... thank You wounderful Mistress

dakota{{Propertyof Tira}
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 06:48:10 AM by dakota{property of Tira} »
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

kelsey

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 04:00:51 PM »
yes Taryn it most definitely would, though I am not sure if this taks would fall to the First Healer or if any of us healers could do it.

Offline Arlon

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 07:11:07 PM »
Be sure to let Us know Sis, since I am often online when nobody else is and that would be a good thing for Me to do when I'm staring at an empty Camp *winks*

...Arlon

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 05:14:56 PM »
hrmm I am not sure who that task would fall to either. I think it would depend on who Ubar would wish to have  the most access to the area since it is His wagon.  Just a reminder that only full healers/Medics have the keys to access the drug supplies in either the Med wagon and Dragonslair.

sinnocent

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 07:16:54 AM »
has read

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 03:16:57 PM »
read -s-
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline reese{MTC}

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 09:19:52 PM »
x marks the read.

*signs on the dotted line and swats fingers for wanting to type "sighs" all the time instead of signs lol*
reese{MTC}

"There's no wrong way to eat a reese...." *weg*