Author Topic: Where I have been  (Read 17435 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: Where I have been
« Reply #105 on: October 12, 2009, 08:55:13 PM »
*cracking up*

She is the Angel of Darkness.. nods fast... *giggling crazy*. .and she called you a oompa loompa... *cracks uP more*

LOL
*scrams*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #106 on: October 12, 2009, 09:38:45 PM »
Uhm...darlin...Vanity, is not a sin...it is a derivative of Pride...You know, excess appreciation of one's abilities or attractiveness.  You know, like how you are with me...Pride is the big guy that encompasses someone being vain...a sub definition...a branch of Pride...so...Look up your Cardinal Sins...look up Pride...Look up Vanity....  This isnt The Devil's Advocate and you sure aint no Al Pacino...Capiche?  Pride is not vanity, vanity is excessive pride...Ill give you partial credit since you are wracking your brain to keep up...so there is no ammature here...though, Ill help you...since you have having a hard time with correct definitions, sins and nouns...its amateur.

Now...step away from the computer and sleep...because you are really frying your brain trying to keep up with me.

Once more
pwnd
Now who's the noob?

Want a cookie?  It's sugar free...made with splenda...just for you.   ;D

The UnHoly One
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 09:41:43 PM by Raziel »

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #107 on: October 12, 2009, 09:42:41 PM »
*cracking up*

She is the Angel of Darkness.. nods fast... *giggling crazy*. .and she called you a oompa loompa... *cracks uP more*

LOL
*scrams*

Careful there...or next year, no bubbles...because I can unfix it.

The UnHoly One

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #108 on: October 13, 2009, 03:58:32 AM »
makes sure to bring lots of bottles of bubbles to gathering next year for woobie
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #109 on: October 13, 2009, 10:47:21 AM »
Bring all the bottles you want...its just like dish detergent.  But that dont mean the machine will work or the lil bubble wands will not get lost... ;D

Raz

Offline Lilac

« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2009, 03:07:12 PM »
hey.. you forgot Lucifer -lol-

*cracking up*

LOL
*scrams*

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Lilac

« Reply #111 on: October 13, 2009, 03:08:30 PM »
dont worry woobies.. I can fix the machine.

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Lilac

« Reply #112 on: October 13, 2009, 03:12:02 PM »
you do realize that there are other sins other then what is mentioned with in the seven deadly right? you were the first to mention the deadly ones.. not me, so just to fill ya in, they are..  but as the "unholy one" I would have thought that you would have known that instead of just going right to those.. -shakes head-  pity...

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #113 on: October 13, 2009, 03:40:30 PM »
Oh of course there are...but slow down there and breathe...then think.  The 7 Cardinal sins are thus categorized as such because of why?  Shhhhhh...no no...I said think.  *plays the jeopardy think song*  Ok...because the rest can fall in the categories of the 7 Cardinal!  Wow...who would have thought?  See...the UnHoly One, happens to know the varoius religions on earth, understands them, and knows how to argue them... ;) 

For you to be in contention...you must first breathe, think, take your time, weigh all the possible avenues of approach or in this case rebuttal then formulate a carefully considered answer.  Unless of course you are just a natural at it...like...the UnHoly One...wow, again, who would have thought it?

You see...try as you might with these pitiful replies and sly remarks of pity this and noob that etc...if you use that think tank, you would actually see the logic of my approach.  But, again, classification, limits you to simply HR...with the humans...not even a minion who could see at least some of these. 

So, let me return you the favor you so graciously tried to give me...*shakes head* pity...

The UnHoly One

Offline Lilac

« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2009, 04:39:16 PM »
draws the fine line...............

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #115 on: October 13, 2009, 05:02:28 PM »
*snorts*  You cannot think to tempt the UnHoly One... ;D

See...devious.

The UnHoly One

Offline Lilac

« Reply #116 on: October 13, 2009, 05:19:01 PM »
I am not trying to tempt any... quite the contrary.. tread lightly..

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2009, 05:33:50 PM »
Aww...there you go with these promises again...  *stomp stomp*

*insert evil laugh here*

The UnHoly One

Offline Lilac

« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2009, 05:36:43 PM »
very well.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2009, 05:39:20 PM »
 ;D

Once again...the deviousness of me is actually proving a secondary point...and not just here.

It is this point I will divulge when the time is right. 

The UnHoly One