Author Topic: Where I have been  (Read 17408 times)

Offline Lilac

Re: Where I have been
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2008, 03:19:18 PM »
am very happy to hear the news!! -pinches your lil cheeks while I still can- 

I got my new computer from Dell.. it was alright.. though they had to back order it a couple times.  And other then thinking I kilt it a couple times all has been well... vista, is a whole new experience.. but you'll get use to it.

I did not get the change to say how sorry I was to hear about Damien.  I agree with every ones sentiments though.  He knew a good life before he passed.  That is a thousand times better then to die in abuse, cruelty or abandoment.  -hugs tight- 

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline Salem

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2008, 07:00:39 PM »
When I get new computers, I order the parts and software and construct it myself. So I'm not much help to you there. As far as learning gor, I did 90% of it over time, just roleplaying, being exposed to new cultures and rooms, over the years. I've only read three novels, none of which include Nomads...(Tarnsman, Outlaw, and Assassin)

Just stick it out in the room, ask questions, read the website thoroughly, and you'll have it down in no time.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2008, 03:36:09 PM »
well the new pc is ordered. and last night i went home and sent my rp codes and important documents to my email. then tried to rp and well about the time i would have gotten my second shot in the serioes of 3 injections the old pc of seven years crashed and is no more... lol talk about timing.... so until i get the new pc which should be about 2 weeks from now... i wont be in the room...  the old pc is capputt so all of you have a good one and until i get to rp with you all again...

Later Alex
bye bye!

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2008, 12:47:35 PM »
well it looks like i will be away fromt he room for quite a while longer as the shipment of my pc is being delayed... and the old pc is well shit... ill try to get it working for the time being but as it looks now i wont be online for the considerable future.. and that sucks... later alex
bye bye!

Offline Lilac

« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2008, 05:00:46 PM »
been there..done that.. mine was back ordered twice.. but its worth it.. hang in there

In the end we're all just chalk lines on the the concrete.  Drawn only to be washed away. For the time I've been given, I am what I am

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2008, 05:52:59 PM »
Master i learnt alot from this web site hope its some help

kadi xxxx

http://www.counter-urth.com/CF/wagonpeoples.html
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2008, 02:18:58 PM »
thanks for the page Kadi.. when the new pc gets here ill start the studdying...

and speaking of the new pc.. they sent me a message saying it would be delayed... well i checked Dell Today and it got shipped yesterday...  -grumbles- so here soon hopefully ill have it..
bye bye!

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2008, 12:14:35 PM »
.... im stuck at work for 3 plus more hours and then i have to bowl tonight... but i have good news... i have my new pc... YES!!!! its all shiny... later all and hopefully ill see you all tonight. after i get all my stuff onto it... later
bye bye!

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2008, 12:17:01 PM »
glad to hear it Master.. hopefully will see You laters.. hugs and kisses

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2008, 04:23:58 PM »
im all up and running and i just downloaded windows live messenger in 45 seconds...  oh hell yeh.. later all
bye bye!

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2008, 04:43:40 PM »
LOL 

zoom zoom zoom...

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2008, 05:32:23 PM »
glad to hear.. he knows how carzy it van get without the online
acess.. wishes You well Master ~s~
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2009, 09:38:25 PM »
http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/wapike/hannibal.jpg

http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/wapike/hannibal2.jpg

Well family I unearthed this thread to let those that were not in the room spot the newest member of my household.. His name is Hannibal and he is part Siberien Husky and part German Sheppard... as he is over 2 ft long and 20lbs and is 8 weeks old.. there is a pen outside just for him as well as I wont let what happened to Damien happen to him.. and Uncanily.. he follows me around just like Damien too..

Im very happy with that
bye bye!

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2009, 10:15:15 PM »
awwwwwwww he's so cute!
~*~~*~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2009, 12:47:03 AM »
I still want to "borrow" him for a time... ~looks at Ray with puppy dog eyes, then really pouts~ until we get a place of our own, no puppies... but I did get a promise that once we are settled, we can get one, as well as a cat... ~grins and nearly bounces~