Author Topic: Ubar Hospitalized in ICU  (Read 36350 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Re: Ubar Hospitalized in ICU
« Reply #315 on: July 30, 2013, 09:28:50 PM »
I am keeping my prayers going for you and Rags, woobie.  I pray that he continues to recover from his setback, and that he gets well enough to return home with you, soon.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

kiahMTC

« Reply #316 on: August 02, 2013, 06:39:10 AM »
Prayers, patience and positive thoughts.

kiah

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #317 on: August 02, 2013, 06:59:17 PM »
Took Scott some of woobie's Italian chicken and pasta. We watched movies and snuggled napping. they took his pic line out today and changed the dressing on his leg. it is looking much better. Last Friday they went in again and took out more of the dead tissue. but it looks fantastic compared to the first look I ever got of it 3 weeks ago. I got notice from the State Board of Health that they had been to the nursing home on fact finding mission and that they would send me a copy of their findings. I can hardly wait to see what lies that place told to save their asses.

love woobie

P.S. Thanks to everyone who sent b-day cards to him!! You have no idea how much that brightened his day!! it was so awesome!  and thanks for sending me some too!! *wiggles very happy*
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 09:09:41 AM by prism {*RgR*1*} »
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #318 on: August 06, 2013, 03:01:46 AM »
so glad to hear he is doing better hun and that you both had a goodish birthday please can you pm his number so i can ring him candles are still lit for him and you love you both xxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

kiahMTC

« Reply #319 on: August 08, 2013, 04:49:42 AM »
Thinking of you two. Hoping it's going to be a good day today.  :)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #320 on: August 08, 2013, 09:04:18 AM »
I don't recall, but if anyone needs my numamber its 803-361-2164.

Raz

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #321 on: August 08, 2013, 11:01:17 AM »
Got a letter from the State Board of Health today. My claim is substantiated. I have to send a s.a.s.e.for a ful copy of their findings and such.... 

OH HELL YEAH!

*sings* I would do anything for love and I can do that.  OHhhh I can do that!

thank you God! And thank each one of you for your continued prayers and support.

love woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #322 on: August 08, 2013, 12:28:07 PM »
Good, I hope the State Board of Health nails that place for their horrendous treatment of at least Scott, if not a full investigation of their other patients care.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #323 on: August 08, 2013, 03:50:35 PM »
take them for what you can hun xxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Medi

« Reply #324 on: August 08, 2013, 03:57:59 PM »
*Whoops*  I pray that the Board shuts that place down, woobie.  *Hugs*  I am really sorry that it took you and Rags to show their neglect of their patients...There is NO excuse for what they did...or failed to do.

*Anxious eyes*  Taryn has told me that Rags is better...I felt a lot of relief.

I will continue my prayers for you and Rags, woobie...they have been constant since I heard that Rags was ill...and you have been in them as well.

*S*  Donar sends the old 'Meathead' his well wishes...mayhaps our homes will have a nice feast after Rags sits again on the High Chair of the Tuchuk...*S*
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #325 on: August 09, 2013, 12:32:23 AM »
Happy to hear things are going in the right direction for you both as for the place that did what they did to the Boss nail em to a wall and get out your carving utensils

Stay strong dear hugs to you both

duckiechuck ( chanz) 
duckie rules

kiahMTC

« Reply #326 on: August 11, 2013, 04:24:53 AM »
Congratulations to you both, on all of your successes, both big and small!

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #327 on: August 13, 2013, 04:26:16 PM »
UPDATE:

Ok, so Rags is doing a little better today after dialysis.  He was weak and dizzy this morning which caused a little worry but he is feeling a little better.  Woobs is still overcome with apprehension but is in better spirits this afternoon.  Let's continue with empowering prayers for continued positive recovery days.

Raz

Offline Medi

« Reply #328 on: August 13, 2013, 09:53:44 PM »
I am glad to hear that Rags is doing better...and my heart does go out to woobie...she has been so strong but I know that it is taking a toll on her.

I am keeping the prayers, Rosaries, and positive thoughts going out to the two of them...and will keep them going even after I hear that Rags is back home, and sleeping next to woobie every evening...they will be prayers of Thanksgiving...
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

kiahMTC

« Reply #329 on: August 15, 2013, 09:52:10 AM »
Thinking of you two, keeping you in my prayers.

kiah