Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 416853 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1950 on: June 01, 2011, 07:02:38 PM »
 ;) :) :-*

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1951 on: June 01, 2011, 07:19:55 PM »
Kiah, I have been glued to the weather channel as all of this was unfolding, as I posted elsewhere, Mother Nature is in a real bitchy mood lately. I am extremely happy that they are safe, the same goes for you and your family as well.

So far, we have been lucky, or unlucky, as all the t-storms have been splitting apart around us, we wouldn't mind the rain, as the farms around here need the rain or they will more than likely lose the crops they have planted. We just ask that Mother Nature doesn't send anything more than rain, lightning and thunder, but nothing more severe as tornadoes or hail.

Everyone who has been in the path of these storms in the past month are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #1952 on: June 02, 2011, 12:22:30 PM »
Prayers of supplication to those who need them

Prayers of thanksgiving to those who need them too

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

kiahMTC

« Reply #1953 on: June 02, 2011, 12:52:51 PM »
Thank you for your kindness.

Laying down and scooping up hugs

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1954 on: June 02, 2011, 04:28:42 PM »
Thoughts and prayers to those in need.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #1955 on: June 06, 2011, 03:36:56 PM »
First, I want to thank everyone for their prayers when I broke my ankle back in January.  Today I went to the doctor for the final time.  He released me.  I am not totally healed yet, but enough that he told me to wean myself off the brace and crutches, and only come back if it begins to bother me.  It's not as good a news as I wanted, but it's better than I expected, to be honest.

Second, I have an interview for a teaching job in the morning at 11:30 CDT.  I could use some prayers.  I need this job for more than one reason.   Not only do I need the money, but I could also use a self-esteem boost, as anyone who has become unemployed by no fault of their own can understand.

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #1956 on: June 06, 2011, 03:57:08 PM »
Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers -s-...GOOD LUCK!!  :-* ;D

My thoughts and prayers are extended to all those in need of them  :-*
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1957 on: June 06, 2011, 06:50:26 PM »
Outstanding sis!!! Sounds like the rest of the healing process is up to you now.

I shall say a special prayer for luck this night. Knock'em dead tomorrow sis!!! Not literally, but you know what I mean. LOL

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #1958 on: July 10, 2011, 06:53:58 PM »
Asking my online family to send thoughts in this direction for one of my co-workers. Her 19 yr old brother crashed his motorcycle into a parked car this morning, and last word I got from her, was that he had so much brain damage, they were going to take him off of life support.  She really needs strength right now.

Thank you family

Dream
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline Salem

« Reply #1959 on: July 10, 2011, 08:34:25 PM »
He and she are in my thoughts, most definately.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #1960 on: July 10, 2011, 08:54:57 PM »
I am sad to say, her brother is amongst the angels now. Way too young
Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1961 on: July 10, 2011, 10:14:09 PM »
Done sis.

kiahMTC

« Reply #1962 on: July 23, 2011, 06:48:25 AM »
Hugs and happy thoughts

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #1963 on: July 29, 2011, 07:13:46 PM »
I had a message on my answering machine today fom Taryn. It was all garbled with tons of static, but it sounded like her husband could really use some thoughts and prayers. He is having knee work done and I take it all is not so well.

===============================

Prayers and thoughts for Shylina would also be much appreciated as her bad news plate just keeps getting more heaped upon it.

kiahMTC

« Reply #1964 on: July 30, 2011, 05:47:37 AM »
~prayers and positive thoughts~