Author Topic: Ubar Hospitalized in ICU  (Read 36238 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: Ubar Hospitalized in ICU
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 01:14:52 PM »
Today's update.

His INR level went down to 3.something so they were able to put in a pick line. This is good. He will get his antibiotics faster.  His kidneys are not producing and this is bad. Tomorrow, if they are still not producing, they will put him on dialysis. He knows his name, but not where he is or why he is there. He is incoherent for the most part, with brief flashes of lucidity.  His diagnosis is sepsis. full body blood infection.

My heart is breaking. I selfishly need him to recover because I am scared to live without him.

Kimba, I forgive you because you really have never had all the information, never, over the years.

I know in God's big picture, I'm just a speck of sand... but he watches over us all... Thank you everyone for your prayers and continued prayers.
love woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 02:02:24 PM »
Woobie, I am glad he is doing a little better. You know you and the Ubar are always in my thoughts and prayers. You always do what is best for him when it comes to his health with the counsel and advice of his doctors. Make sure all your questions are answered by them before they release my True since they are the professionals (so it is said). Ill stay in contact by phone woobs.

Raz

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2013, 02:24:31 PM »
glad that He is doing better.. NS and i will still have him in our thoughts and prayers.. you have our number if you need anything....be sure you take a break and take care of Your self  as well... love you bunches .. hugs and kisses

NS and flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2013, 02:44:16 PM »
I know in God's big picture, I'm just a speck of sand...

Well you are one very kind and beautiful spec of sand, Woobs. -leaves hugs-

Still praying for you both and will not stop. promise.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2013, 03:05:04 PM »
Y'all have my prayers in spades, and love always

I'll keep pestering you with texts, but...yeah.

-bunny snuffles ya-

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Salem

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2013, 06:28:13 PM »
I just became aware of this tonight and it breaks my heart to hear of it.

To be honest, even though I've never been fully aware of the details of anyone's real life, I've at least been aware of my Trues health concerns over the years and I've always kept the both of you in my thoughts in regards to it, and now is no different. I know I'm of the minority in that aside from a couple of people, I've never met most of you in a real sense, really spoken with outside the room, but this still hits me hard as he is someone I've considered a great friend from this community to me for over a decade.

Get better, True. I know you got it in you. And hang in there, Woobie. If you need anything that I can possibly do, don't hesitate to let me know.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2013, 06:37:03 PM »
Yes, woobie...you are correct that God watches over us all.  Your are showing your love and devotion to him, in the way that he is used to, and in the way that he has loved you.  Both you, and your family, are in my prayers.  Rags is a truly great man, and he has a strong spirit.  I pray that he will return to your side and stay with you for many years to come.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline OneFoxyLady

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2013, 01:16:52 PM »
Woobie and Rags,

My heart goes out to you both.   My heart and prayers are with you both for strength. Please my dear friend get better.  Woobie stay strong and know you have family and friends here for you both.  Lots of loves and hugs.

That stubborn Montana Lady,
Nikole

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2013, 01:30:20 PM »
(posted this in another thread by accident yesterday. Meant to post it here but I was a little under the weather)

Just seeing this now, and kneemail sent to the man above on behalf of both of you, prism.

I know you and he were kind to a thick-skulled knucklehead back about 1997, and I had never forgotten it.

If there is anything I can do, feel free to email me or PM me here.

Rick
OOC - Rick

Offline Rhodynion of Ar

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2013, 03:03:52 PM »
Ragnar, old friend, I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you'll regain your strength, and pray to the sky again as an Ubar of the Tuchuks.

Woobie, I wish you all the strength and courage that you need right now, and know that both of you are in my thoughts.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2013, 04:47:01 PM »
Today...

Kill them all, let God sort it out.

The nurses called me today around noon. They said that they had made the decision to dialysis cath him so they can do kidney dialysis. Okay. Good plan.

they said they have to intubate him for breathing and sedate him so the cath can be put in safely and properly.  I said okay, did you tell his mother? they said she was there and had signed the paper giving permission.  I said okay.  They said the cath dr. would be around 6 pm and that they would have to have him tubed and sedated before then. I said, OKay, BUT I work until 4 pm. I work at the PD. it is less than 3 minutes from the hospital.

please, please please, will you wait until I can get there first and tell him that I love him and that I love him.. and hey, that I love him... 

they said YES,, yes, they would wait because he will be sedated till his kidneys are cooperating and his overall condition improves to the point he wouldn't need a breathing tube and that could be days, or weeks. . I said, then please just let me be there to tell him that I love him and I will see him after is nap.
They said okay.

They are c**ksucking mutherf**ing lying two-faced conniving bastards and can all go to hell.

I got there at 4:07. The curtain was drawn to his room. I asked why. The desk nurse said that the anesthesiologist decided he had a break in his schedule and decided to do the intubating and sedation earlier so he could have a dinner break. Fuck him and his dinner break!! this is my life, my world, my love, my 14 1/2 years of everything... I don't know when they will wake him up, or if he will ever wake up and that fucktard couldn't wait? I am crushed, shattered... broken.. I can't stop crying ...

They let me in  his room at 4:45.. he is resting sedated. I asked when the cath dr. would be in and when they would do the first dialysis. They said around 6 probably.

I sat there, telling him I loved him. I sang him the lightning bug song. I told him about my day. I always tell him the stupidest call I get in the day. Today was excessive dog poop in the public park.

6 pm came. I asked how long before the dr. because I wanted to ask about the procedure...Guess what?? they don't know, because now he can't decide whether to wait till the INR is lower.. (it is WELL within normal range at 2.08) or if the dialysis is more important.  I politely suggested to them that he better consider the dialysis as more important and get his happy ass up there to ICU and get his cath install done. The dialysis team would be in after that. IF it wasn't too late for them to be in the hospital

And yet, they couldn't wait for me?

I called his Dr. babe. She doesn't practice at the hospital where he is..the ambulance team refused to take him anywhere else because it was closest to our house..given his non-responsive state when I had called them. All these fucktards had told her was~~

he had fallen out of bed. They had done some radiology scans on him and some other tests. ..

I filled her nurse in.. the Dr. babe was out on an emergency.

Then they sprung it on me that Social Services wanted to move him to a nursing home long term care place 30 miles away. FUCK THAT RODEO!
Who asked SS anyway? Who said I have neglected him? Who says I haven't cared for him? If he needs rehab after all this, what is wrong with the place down the street? If he needs round the clock care for a while, what is wrong with the place down the street?  well...We prefer this other facility they are our affiliates... 

better get affiliated with the place down the street m--f--ers!! Who even told them to notify Social services anyway? They tried to tell me that I okayed it. wrong lie m--f--ers... would they tell me the truth??  nope, that is confidential info.

I hate them all.. They need to be slain. Now we are all reminded why woobie will drive him to the hospital 20 miles away where his Dr. babe is fellowed.

The cath dr decided that tonight "sometime" would be good.

My heart is brokened.. I tell you.. brokened.. I made it through my whole day at work without breaking down and the bastards flat ass lied to me.
When I wake up around 3 am because the bed is empty and call to check on him, he better have a dialysis catheter and his first treatment done or scheduled bright and early AM.

I am homicidal and I have weapons.

thank you for letting me vent.. please keep praying.. we can plot their demises in due time.
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2013, 05:07:32 PM »
fucking wankers better get their fingers out of their asses before they face a Tuchuk Raid woobie i am thinking of you every min of the day i have asked  my son to send long distance healing to Rags know that i am here for you both and if you need to vent anymore pm me here or face book, love you so much hun xxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2013, 05:34:32 PM »
woobies, you heard my thoughts and feelings when we talked...

I love you both so much. And I still really, reallywant to boil water...

-loves on and goes back to prayers-

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

kiahMTC

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013, 06:19:18 PM »
it's beyond cruel to steel back the promise they gave you to hold on to.
~continuing prayers~
(thank you for posting updates here. i doubt i'm the only one to check often.)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013, 07:24:51 PM »
I couldn't read very far without being in tears.

Woobie I would call if I could. Just know that in heart I am one of many there with you. Rooting you both on through this.
Sharpening up the weapons stock, and the verbal skills to make stupid heartless nurses cry.

*hugs you tight and rubs your back*..love you both very much, and words wont ever properly convey just how much.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-