Author Topic: a little laugh :-)  (Read 527671 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Re: a little laugh :-)
« Reply #585 on: December 11, 2008, 01:05:13 PM »
it works fine for me... now to explain to the kids why Auntie Di is turning blue and can't breathe, all the while telling them no they can't listen to it... ~crawls off still silently laughing and trying to learn to breathe again~ OMFG that was good... ~plans on having my brother and his family hear it~

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #586 on: December 11, 2008, 01:31:23 PM »
that was a good one ,....i am still laughing....

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Salem

« Reply #587 on: December 11, 2008, 03:43:13 PM »
Learn Chinese in Five Minutes.

He's cleaning his automobile.
Wa Shing Ka.

This is a tow away zone.
No Pah King.

Is there a fugitive here?
Hu Yu Hai Ding?

Small Horse
Tai Ni Po Ni.

Your price is too high!!!
No Bai Nut Ding!!!!

Did you go to the beach?
Wai Yu So Tan?

I bumped into a coffee table.
Ai Bang Mai Ni.

It's very dark in here.
Wai So Dim?

Has your flight been delayed?
Hao Long Wei Ting?

I thought you were on a diet.
Wai Yu Mun Ching?

They have arrived.
Hia Dei Kum.

Your body odor is offensive.
Yu Stin Ki Pu.

I got this for free.
Ai No Pei.

You know lyrics to the Macarena?
Wai Yu Sing Dum Song?

Stay out of sight.
Lei Lo.

Phew! Does this bathroom stink!
Hu Flung Dung?
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #588 on: December 11, 2008, 06:51:30 PM »
LMTAO

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #589 on: December 13, 2008, 07:19:29 PM »
The Darwin Awards (New list, folks)  
It's that time again folks ... The Darwin Awards are finally out.  The annual honour given to the persons who did the gene pool the biggest service by killing themselves in the most extraordinarily stupid way. Last year's winner was the fellow who was killed by a Coke machine which toppled over on top of him as he was attempting to tip a free soda out.
This year's winner was a real rocket scientist ... HONEST!
Read on and remember that each and every one of these is a TRUE STORY.

And the nominees were:

Semi-finalist #1

A young Canadian man, searching for a way of getting drunk cheaply, because he had no money with which to buy alcohol, mixed gasoline with milk. Not surprisingly, this concoction made him ill, and he vomited into the fireplace in his house. This resulting explosion and fire burned his house down, killing both him and his sister.

Semi-finalist #2

Three Brazilian men were flying in a light aircraft at low altitude when another plane approached. It appears that they decided to moon the occupants of the other plane, but lost control of their own aircraft and crashed. They were all found dead in the wreckage with their pants around their ankles.

Semi-finalist #3

A 22-year-old Reston, VA , man was found dead after he tried to use octopus straps to bungee jump off a 70-foot rail road trestle. Fairfax County police said Eric Barcia, a fast food worker, taped a bunch of these straps together, wrapped an end around one foot, anchored the other end to the trestle at Lake Accotink Park, jumped and hit the pavement. Warren Carmichael, a police spokesman, said investigators think Barcia was alone because his car was found nearby. 'The length of the cord that he had assembled was greater than the distance between the trestle and the ground,' Carmichael said.  Police say the apparent cause of death was 'Major trauma.'

Semi-finalist #4

A man in Alabama died from rattlesnake bites. It seems that he and a friend were playing a game of catch, using the rattlesnake as a ball. The friend - no doubt a future Darwin Awards candidate - was hospitalized.

Semi-finalist #5

Employees in a medium-sized warehouse in west Texas noticed the smell of a gas leak. Â Sensibly, management evacuated the building extinguishing all potential sources of ignition; lights, power, etc.
After the building had been evacuated, two technicians from the gas company were dispatched. Upon entering the building, they found they had difficulty navigating in the dark. To their frustration, none of the lights worked. Witnesses later described the sight of one of the technicians reaching into his pocket and retrieving an object that resembled a cigarette lighter.

Upon operation of the lighter-like object, the gas in the warehouse exploded, sending pieces of it up to three miles away. Nothing was found of the technicians, but the lighter was virtually untouched by the explosion. The technician suspected of causing the blast had never been thought of as ''bright'' by his peers.

Now, the winner of this year's Darwin Award (awarded, as always, post humously):

The Arizona Highway Patrol came upon a pile of smoldering metal embedded in the side of a cliff rising above the road at the apex of a curve. The wreckage resembled the site of an airplane crash, but it was a car. The type of car was unidentifiable at the scene. Police investigators finally pieced together the mystery. An amateur rocket scientist had somehow gotten hold of a JATO unit (Jet Assisted Take Off, actually a solid fuel rocket) that is used to give heavy military transport planes an extra 'push' for taking off from short airfields.  He had driven his Chevy Impala out into the desert and found a long, straight stretch of road. He attached the JATO unit to the car, jumped in, got up some speed and fired off the JATO!

The facts as best as could be determined are that the operator of the 1967 Impala hit the JATO ignition at a distance of approximately 3.0 miles from the crash site. This was established by the scorched and melted asphalt at that location.

The JATO, if operating properly, would have reached maximum thrust within 5 seconds, causing the Chevy to reach speeds well in excess of 350 mph and continuing at full power for an additional 20 -25 seconds.

The driver, and soon to be pilot, would have experienced G-forces usually reserved for dog fighting F-14 jocks under full afterburners, causing him to become irrelevant for the remainder of the event.

However, the automobile remained on the straight highway for about 2.5 miles (15-20 seconds) before the driver applied and completely melted the brakes, blowing the tires and leaving thick rubber marks on the road surface, then becoming airborne for an additional 1.4 miles and impacting the cliff face at a height of 125 feet leaving a blackened crater 3 feet deep in the rock. Most of the driver's remains were not recoverable.

However, small fragments of bone, teeth and hair were extracted from the crater, and fingernail and bone shards were removed from a piece of debris believed to be a portion of the steering wheel.

Epilogue: It has been calculated that this moron attained a ground speed of approximately 420-mph, though much of his voyage was not actually on the ground.

You couldn't make this stuff up, could you?
bye bye!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #590 on: December 14, 2008, 12:54:43 AM »
JDL!!!

Offline Salem

« Reply #591 on: December 14, 2008, 11:34:00 AM »
I just saw on the news that some Cairo journalist threw his shoes at President Bush. The funniest story I've seen since someone threw a pie in Jean Chretien's face. lol
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline silence{MTC}

• I am Slave ... He is Master....
    • Angel's Space
« Reply #592 on: December 14, 2008, 03:40:42 PM »
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Angelina
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Angizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (favorite color and favorite animal): Pink Tiger
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (your middle name and street you live on/or neighborhood if it's a number): Jean lakegrove
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name): Jeaan
6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink): Purple Pepper
7. YOUR IRAQI NAME (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your moms first name): Nnzicla
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (parents middle names): Jean Allan
9. YOUR GOTH NAME (black, and the name of one of your pets): Black babygirl
10. YOUR HOOD NAME (first 3 of your first name and add -iqua or -iqa): Angiqua
The life of a slave is a life wholly given over to love. It is not a compromised life. It is not part this, and part that. It is a total way of life, a total life. There are no bargains made with her, no arrangements.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #593 on: December 15, 2008, 08:39:52 AM »
true story that happened last saturday

a littel back ground, my dad is 67 years old and loves a thing we call tractor pulling( im a redneck i embrace it) so hes at the end of the year banquet for all of the awards and has his room at the crown plaza... and apparently he had been drinking since 11:30

so to set the scene 67 year old redneck in his bib overalls button up shirt and his favorite Tony Stewart hat.... drunk out of his mind.....

so here we go

I get a call about 6:00 pm its my co-worker Dave.... well dave was also at the crown plaza and he asked me... "Alex, is your dad here at the Crown Plaza? ...." I replied... " hell if i know whats the guy wearing?" " hes wearing bibs a nice shirt and a Tony Stewart hat.. and if i might add hes here at the bar with a beer in hand and one hell of a beer belly" .... " yep thats him... hes at his redneck meeting.... "

So a littel chit chat with Dave and i tell him well give me a minute ill call dad and ill have him meet up with you, Both dave and my dad like there beer so its a perfect fit....

now enter the drunkness.....

I call my dad and tell him that my co woker Dave is there at the crown plaza at the bar, you should have a beer with him... well after explaining who dave was and what he looked like my inbriated father could not find him so here we go..... he asks me......." what is name... ? " I told him " well its Dace Cox" 

So in my father great wisdom he stands while im on the phone with him and he stands up in the middle of the bar apparently and starts to shout

" is the a Cox here... any cox here"

I lost it... i was on the floor laughing hysterically... and thankful enough Dave finally answered...

I can only imagin the looks he must have been getting...
bye bye!

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #594 on: December 15, 2008, 08:42:29 AM »
-bites my lip, just shaking-

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #595 on: December 15, 2008, 11:19:22 AM »
*face palms*

your dad is gonna choke you when he remembers this... LOL
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #596 on: December 15, 2008, 12:42:23 PM »
*face palms*

your dad is gonna choke you when he remembers this... LOL

i remember it.. and ill conviently keep this story to myself(other than here) until the most oppertune time...
bye bye!

Offline Salem

« Reply #597 on: December 15, 2008, 01:50:49 PM »
LMAO

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #598 on: December 15, 2008, 01:57:20 PM »
You are so totally mean to your dad. -shakes head-  And woobie is right.. if he ever remembers what you did.. or realizes it.. we'll be picking up Alex chunks off of the ground.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #599 on: December 15, 2008, 02:42:20 PM »
*snickers*

you could tell his Dad, Amber.. *whistling*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~