Author Topic: a little laugh :-)  (Read 527730 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: a little laugh :-)
« Reply #885 on: December 19, 2010, 04:53:56 PM »
Some 'Red Savage' humor.

There were three Indian squaws.
One slept on a deer skin, one slept on an elk skin, and the third slept on a hippopotamus skin.
All three became pregnant. The first two each had a baby boy.
The one who slept on the hippopotamus skin had twin boys.
This just goes to prove that... the squaw of the hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws of the other two hides.
 :D :D :D

And this is why I flunked Algebra.. LOL
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #886 on: December 22, 2010, 10:05:58 AM »
This is definitely a Gorean joke, because it's the Pytha"gorean" theorem. -- Ray

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #887 on: December 23, 2010, 12:39:47 AM »
This is definitely a Gorean joke, because it's the Pytha"gorean" theorem. -- Ray

Taryn, I think that Ray's response is worse than the joke... ;D
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Dream

• Some dreams are meant to be silent
« Reply #888 on: January 05, 2011, 09:46:22 PM »
this was on facebook

Dreams are born in the heart and mind, and only there can they ever die...unless someone else stomps on them

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #889 on: January 05, 2011, 10:24:37 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHA...

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #890 on: January 08, 2011, 01:09:50 PM »
-falls over giggling-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #891 on: January 08, 2011, 10:20:51 PM »
OK, a frog walks into a bank, and walks up to the Teller, who's nameplate reads "Patricia Whack".  The frog says that he wants a $10,000 loan.  The Teller asks the frog who he is, and what collateral he has for the loan.  The frog replies, "My name is Kermit, my father is Mick Jagger, and, I have this for collateral".  The frog sets a small ivory carving of an elephant on the woman's desk.  She takes the carving up, and says, "Wait here, I need to speak to the Manager".

She walks into the Manager's office, and tells him, "There is a frog out there who wants a $10,000 loan.  He says that his father is Mick Jagger, and he has this for collateral.  She sets the carving on the Manager's desk, and asks, "Just what is this thing, anyway?"

The Manager looks down at the carved piece of ivory, and then looks back at the Teller, and says;

"It's a nicknack, Patty Whack, give the frog a loan.  His old man's a Rolling Stone".
 :D ;D :D
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #892 on: January 09, 2011, 12:20:39 AM »

:D ;) :-*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #893 on: January 22, 2011, 04:38:01 PM »
45 Life Lessons-

1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.

2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.

3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents
 will. Stay in touch

5. Pay off your credit cards every month.

6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.

7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone

8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.

9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.

10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.

11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.

12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.

13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is
 all about.

14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.

15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never
 blinks.

16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.

17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.

18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.

19 It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to
 you and no one else.

20 When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an
 answer.

21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save
 it for a special occasion. Today is special.

22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.

23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.

24. The most important sex organ is the brain.

25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.

26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this
 matter?'

27. Always choose life.

28. Forgive everyone everything.

29 What other people think of you is none of your business.

30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.

31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.

32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.

33. Believe in miracles.

34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or
 didn't do.

35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.

36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.

37. Your children get only one childhood.

38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.

39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.

40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab
 ours back.

41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.

42. The best is yet to come...

43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

44. Yield.

45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #894 on: January 22, 2011, 07:08:19 PM »
I needed that. *Huggers*  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #895 on: January 23, 2011, 03:29:33 PM »
Military Rules for the Non-Military Personnel

Dear Civilians,

We know that the current state of affairs in our great nation have many civilians up in arms and excited to join the military. For those of you who can't join, you can still lend a hand. Here are a few of the areas we would like your assistance with:

1. The next time you see an adult talking (or wearing a hat) during the playing of the National Anthem ... kick their ass.

2. When you witness firsthand someone burning the American Flag in protest... kick their ass.

3. Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the highest amount of respect to all veterans. If you see anyone doing otherwise, quietly pull them aside and explain how these Veterans fought for the very freedom they bask in every second. Enlighten them on the many sacrifices these Veterans made to make this Nation great. Then hold them down while a Disabled Veteran kicks their ass.

4. (GUYS) If you were never in the military, DO NOT pretend that you were. Wearing battle dress uniforms (BDU's), telling others that you used to be "Special Forces," and collecting GI Joe memorabilia, might have been okay if you were still seven. Now, it will only make you look stupid and get your ass kicked.

5. Next time you come across an Air Force member, do not ask them, "Do you fly a jet?" Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. Such ignorance deserves an ass kicking (children are exempt).

6. If you witness someone calling the U.S. Coast Guard non military, inform them of their mistake...and kick their ass.

7. Roseanne Barr's singing of the National Anthem is not a blooper...it was a disgrace and disrespectful. Laugh, and sooner or later your ass will be kicked.

8. Next time Old Glory (U.S. flag) prances by during a parade, get on your damn feet and pay homage to her by placing your hand over your heart. Quietly thank the military member or veteran lucky enough to be carrying her...of course, failure to do either of those could earn you a severe ass kicking.

9. What Jane Fonda did during the Vietnam War makes her the enemy. The proper word to describe her is "traitor." Just mention her nomination for "Woman of the Year" and get your ass kicked.

10. Don't try to discuss politics with a military member or a veteran. We are Americans and we all bleed the same regardless of our party affiliation. Our Chain of Command, is to include our commander in Chief. The President (for those who didn't know) is our CIC regardless of political party. We have no inside track on what happens inside those big important buildings where all those representatives" meet. All we know is that when those civilian representatives screw up the situation, they call upon the military to go straighten it out. The military member might direct you to Oliver North. (I can see him kicking your ass already.)

11. "Your mama wears combat boots" never made sense to me ... stop saying it! If she did, she would most likely be a vet and probably kick your ass!

12. Bin Laden and the Taliban are not communists, so stop saying "Let's go kill those Commie's!!!" And stop asking us where he is!!!! Crystal balls are not standard issue in the military. That reminds me ... if you see anyone calling those damn psychic phone numbers; let a vet know, so the can go kick their ass.

13. Flyboy (Air Force), Jar Head (Marines), Grunt (Army), Squid (Navy) etc, are terms of endearment used describing each other. Unless you are a service member or vet, you have not earned the right to use them. Could get your ass kicked.

14. Last but not least, whether or not you become a member of the military, support our troops and their families. Every Thanksgiving and religious holiday that you enjoy with family and friends please remember that there are, literally, thousands of sailors and troops far from home wishing they could be with their families. Thank God for our military and the sacrifices they make every day. Without them, our country would get its ass kicked.

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #896 on: January 23, 2011, 03:32:27 PM »
LETTER FROM A NAVAL AVIATOR

I don't know who put this... together, but I sure would like to shake his hand, pat him on the back, and wish him, "Good Hunting...!"

Dear Terrorists,
I am a Navy Aviator. I was born and raised in a small town in New England . I come from a family of five. I was raised in a middle class home and taught my values by my mother and father.

My dad worked a series of jobs in finance and my mom took care of us kids. We were not an overly religious family but attended church most Sundays. It was a nice small Episcopal Church. I have a brother and Sister and I am the youngest in my family. I was the first in many generations to attend college.

I have flown Naval aircraft for 16 years. For me the flying was never a lifelong dream or a "calling," it just happened. I needed a job and I liked the challenge.
I continue to do it today because I feel it is important to give back to a nation which has given so much to me.

I do it because, although I will never be rich, my family will be comfortable. I do it because many of my friends have left for the airlines and someone has to do it. My government has spent millions to train me to fly these multi-milliondollar aircraft. I make about 70,000 dollars a year and after 20 years will be offered a pension.
I like baseball but think the players make too much money. I am in awe of firemen and policemen and what they do each day for my community, and like teachers, they just don't get paid enough.

I respect my elders and always use sir or ma'am when addressing a stranger. I'm not sure about kids these days but I think that's normal for every generation.
I tell you all this because when I come for you, I want you to know me.

I won't be hiding behind a woman or a child. I won't be disguised or pretending to be something I am not. I will be in a U.S. Issue flight suit. I will be wearing standard US issue flight gear, and I will be flying a Navy aircraft clearly marked as a US warplane.

I wish we could meet up close in a small room where I could wrap my hands around your throat and slowly squeeze the life out of you, but unfortunately, you're hiding in a hole in the ground, So we will have to do this a different way.

I want you to know also that I am very good at what I do. I can put a 2,000 lb weapon through a window from 10,000 feet up. I generally only fly at night, so you may want to start sleeping during the day.
I am not eager to die for my country but I am willing to sacrifice my life to protect it from animals like you.
I will do everything in my power to ensure no civilians are hurt as I take aim at you. My countrymen are a forgiving bunch. Many are already forgetting what you did on Sept 11th. But I will not forget!! I am coming. I hope you know me a little bit better, see you soon...sleep tight.

Signed: A U.S. Navy Pilot

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #897 on: January 23, 2011, 05:34:48 PM »
God Bless and Amen!!!

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #898 on: January 26, 2011, 04:20:47 AM »
A Breakdown of The Ingredients in Taco Bell’s Taco Beef

News broke today that a law firm in Alabama is suing Taco Bell for false advertising, claiming that their beef isn’t actually beef at all, seeing as it contains only 36% actual cow flesh. That leaves 64% of the “beef” to account for. Tech blog Gizmodo got their hands on a list of the rest of Taco Bell’s beef ingredients, but they only went as far as to mention what those ingredients are, by name. We’re going to swoop in and give you a basic description of what those are specifically, and what it is they do.

1)      Beef – It’s only at number one because if they flipped number’s one and two to save some cash Taco Bell would then have to advertise their products as containing “savory, gelatinous beef water.”

2)      Water – Coming in as the second most prominent ingredient in Taco Bell bee is water, because the principle that applies to poor people tricking themselves in to thinking that adding water in to the jug of milk means you have more milk also applies to corporate fast food chain beef preparation, aka Beef Chicanery.

3)      Isolated Oat Product – used as a “meat extender,” which is, by the way, is also a phrase found in the product descriptions of quite a few dick-related sex toys. Isolated oats are oats that have been told they will never amount to anything and will never have any friends. Thus, they become sheltered and anti-social and they listen to a lot of Slipknot. While they may be pretty far down on the list of oat products you’d hang out with in high school, they are number three on the list of Taco Bell beef ingredients. It’s like that nerdy kid in school that no one hung out with who later become the CEO of a major tech company.

4)      Salt – If you add enough of it, anything can taste like food.

5)      Chili Pepper – see # 4. Also, it masks that created-in-a-test-tube-under-strict-anti-biohazzard-contamination-regulations taste.

6)      Onion Powder – If onion powder is made of onions, and garlic powder is made of garlic, what’s baby powder made of? Ha-ha! Stole that from every 90s stand-up comedian!

7)      Tomato Powder – What tomato fairies sprinkle on tomatoes to make them fly. The tomatoes must also think a happy thought in order to fly. Sadly, most tomatoes are idiots that can’t even think. And the ones that can are only thinking murder.

8)      Oats – The once-popular-but-now-kind-of-sad older brother of Isolated Oat Product. He used to get all the chicks in high school, but after he blew out his knee during a football game, he lost his University of Florida scholarship. He now works various crappy temp jobs and can only make it up to the number eight slot of the most prominent ingredients in Taco Bell beef. He is to this day jealous of his younger brother Isolated Oat Product.

9)      Soy Lecithin – Scientifically classified as a “wetting agent.” We should note that a Super Soaker can also be considered a wetting agent. And if you’re saying wetting agent without reading it, then yes, it is also a person that works out the various contracts used during weddings.

10)   Sugar – Because you can’t make diabetes an actual ingredient.

11) Spices – A vague enough word to make you think something devious is afoot, yet a concrete enough word to make people quickly give up thinking about how devious it sounds.

12)   Maltodextrin – a corn-based sweetener added in to meet the American public’s demand of eating corn while eating a corn tortilla. Maltodextrin allows for the corn-within-corn dynamic. It’s also known as the Inception of corn-based products.

13)   Soybean Oil – The most boring and tasteless of all the oils.

14)   Garlic Powder – Made from cremated bodies of dead garlics.

15)   Autolyzed Yeast Extract – Like MSG, but cheaper. Taco Bell is cutting corners on a product that every mom-and-pop Chinese restaurant in North America has so much of they probably poor it in to your water.

16)  Citric Acid – A meat tenderizer. More efficient then having a dude pound 100 million pounds of meat with a hammer.

17)   Caramel Color – Because without it your taco beef would look like semi-coagulated paint primer.

18)   Cocoa Powder – A holdover from when Taco Bell thought about competing with Starbucks for the coffee drinker demographic, back when they were trying to figure out how to make beef-flavored mocha lattes. The experiments were not successful. Many chimps died.

19)   Silicon Dioxide — An anti-caking agent, and the contents of those little sacks of beads you find in new clothes. So, if you are opening a new clothing store, you can stuff the pockets of all of your jeans and button-up shirts with taco beef. Consuming the product ensures your stomach stays fresh and doesn’t attract moths.

20)   Natural Flavors – All of them. All naturally occurring flavors are included, including dirt, bitter horse ass, and placenta.

21)   Yeast – Because Taco Bell is required by the government to include at least one familiar sounding thing this far down on the list.

22)   Modified Corn Starch – It was modified with an obnoxiously loud tail pipe and a 4-foot-tall spoiler.

23)   Natural Smoke Flavor – It tastes like burning.

24)   More Salt – Because the fat Mexican mom that stirs the bubbling industrial vats of meat with a gigantic wooden spoon gave the meat a taste before it was done and thought it was too bland.

25)   Sodium Phosphate – Used to preserve meat. Also, it’s a laxative found in home enema kits. Without it the only way you could rid your bowels of the tacos you had for lunch would be with an incredibly invasive 14-hour rectal surgery.

We wrote all of this not knowing whether of not Taco Bell was an advertiser on our site. We still don’t know. But just in case they are, we would like to suggest to you, the loyal Holy Taco reader, that you sew a second mouth on to your asshole so you can enjoy the wonderful foods of Taco Bell at the same time, from both ends

http://www.holytaco.com/a-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-taco-bell’s-taco-beef/

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #899 on: January 26, 2011, 10:08:25 AM »
FDD~

and I love Taco Bell.. but now I think I might just stick to the chicken things.. LOL

savory gelatinous beef water..... LOL
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~