Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 410152 times)

rep

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1560 on: March 18, 2010, 03:48:43 AM »
~prayers for all..including the job hopes and Gathering dreams in other posts~

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1561 on: March 18, 2010, 08:46:53 AM »
My prayers go out to those that need them
bye bye!

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #1562 on: March 18, 2010, 04:50:50 PM »
...offers up prayers of both supplication and thanksgiving...

Tomorrow is my last day of work.  I did not survive the cut this week.  At the moment, I'm on a huge rollercoaster that goes from total calm (most of the time) to total freaking out panic!  I found some positive things in my job searches today, so I'm hopeful that I will be employed before too long....but its still pretty scary for someone who has never been laid off before.  Please keep us in your prayers.

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1563 on: March 18, 2010, 05:01:54 PM »
You got them NS
bye bye!

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #1564 on: March 18, 2010, 06:08:34 PM »
NS- you have my prayers, I totally understand what you are going throught.... finding a job is the shits, I really hope that you get a new opportunity before too long... because honestly, unemployment is even bigger shits.

-sends love and patience to fill out all those damn applications-

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1565 on: March 18, 2010, 06:09:49 PM »
NS you have my thoughts and prayers
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1566 on: March 18, 2010, 06:51:14 PM »

Tomorrow is my last day of work.  I did not survive the cut this week.  At the moment, I'm on a huge rollercoaster that goes from total calm (most of the time) to total freaking out panic!  I found some positive things in my job searches today, so I'm hopeful that I will be employed before too long....but its still pretty scary for someone who has never been laid off before.  Please keep us in your prayers.

NS

Always sis!!!  :-*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1567 on: March 20, 2010, 07:09:05 AM »
adds Mistress NS..G...and the whole managery~s~ to my thoughts and prayers....

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

ndndancer

« Reply #1568 on: March 20, 2010, 08:46:06 AM »

NS

You and Yours are in my prayers.  i've collected a bunch of WAH (work at home) opportunities and would be glad to share those with You?  Just let me know.  They start off slow until the company knows you're work and then the opportunities pick up as they send you more and bigger jobs.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #1569 on: March 21, 2010, 06:15:59 PM »
Thanks mira.  I can use all the help I can get.  I got your PM and will sit down tomorrow and check them out.
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #1570 on: March 21, 2010, 06:17:09 PM »
Thank you for your prayers and support, family.  They really do help....both emotionally and physically.

NS

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #1571 on: March 21, 2010, 06:22:16 PM »
sending my prayes and well wishes to any that need them -s-
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #1572 on: March 22, 2010, 03:32:43 AM »
NightStorm, we had known each other off and on for a long time, ans I am sorry to hear you are going through some problems. you had always been and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
OOC - Rick

kelsey

« Reply #1573 on: March 22, 2010, 03:35:44 PM »
My prayers and thoughts are with those in need.....and those not in need!

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1574 on: March 22, 2010, 03:44:08 PM »
-leaves a tight hug for NS-..always a quick msg away if you need a shoulder or ear..or somethin to beat on -winx-

I've dedicated a shelf in my bedroom. For candles to light in silent prayers for those who are hurting. In this world, there are many unfortunately.

S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-