Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407184 times)

ndndancer

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1590 on: April 02, 2010, 09:25:07 AM »
i ask for prayers for one of my strays.  she's schizo-affective bi-polar with MPD.  She's also rapid cycling, which means she can go from the mountaintop to the deepest caverns of her mind in seconds.  she hasn't been taking her meds and ended up in the hospital yesterday after contemplating suicide.  This time, she called 911 before she did anything.  So, we're making progress!  She's one of those kids whose parents threw away long ago.  She became mine when she was 10 and all of this began manifesting itself.  she calls me mamagee (other mother in her language) and once again, yesterday in the hospital told me "Mamagee, one of these days you're going to give up on me."  i think she expects me to throw her away too. 

Please, prayers for all those throw away kids, for those struggling with mental illness, and for those contemplating suicide,  i know someone was praying for my baby girl yesterday!

*a grateful mamagee*

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1591 on: April 02, 2010, 10:05:33 AM »
I will add you and yours to my prayers, mira.  She is blessed to have a Mamagee like you in her life.

Medi
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1592 on: April 02, 2010, 07:12:17 PM »
Will do!!!

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1593 on: April 03, 2010, 11:17:28 AM »
an update on my Master

i got to the hospital today just as he was coming round from another heart attack he is very tired and worried about me running back and forth to the hospital every day, i told him i was ok im getting lots of rest and am eating again after 2 days without, will keep you all updated as and when love you my family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #1594 on: April 03, 2010, 11:25:05 AM »
will add those in need to my prayer list.. leaves hugs and kisses to everyone

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #1595 on: April 04, 2010, 09:55:43 AM »
Master has been move to the heart hospital in London, i will go home tomorrow and visit from there
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #1596 on: April 04, 2010, 11:07:14 AM »
Please take care, kadikins.  You and your Master are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #1597 on: April 04, 2010, 03:52:18 PM »
please pray for the people down in mexico... there was just earth quake that was like 6.9 down there in baja... it was big enough that we felt it here in SD.

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #1598 on: April 04, 2010, 06:03:29 PM »
7.2 magnitude
Guadalupe Victoria, Baja California, Mexico - 26 km (16 miles) SW (225 degrees)
Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico - 60 km (37 miles) SSE (165 degrees)
Calexico, CA - 64 km (40 miles) SSE (163 degrees)
San Luis, AZ - 65 km (40 miles) SW (231 degrees)
Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico - 167 km (104 miles) ESE (105 degrees)

This is insane, but any and all that are involved in this natural disaster has my thoughts and prayers

Offline Ariakas

« Reply #1599 on: April 04, 2010, 08:41:23 PM »
It was crazy!! I was driving past El Centro when it hit- like 10 miles from Calexico... the highway was moving and all the cars had to pull off the road.. My thoughts go out to those affected

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #1600 on: April 04, 2010, 09:15:28 PM »
my heart goes out to those effected by the earth quake..

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1601 on: April 05, 2010, 04:56:57 AM »
Prayers and good wishes go out to everyone.

Offline Hippie

• Make Love Not War
« Reply #1602 on: April 06, 2010, 05:10:04 AM »
I have a very dear and old friend and his family that could really use some prayers right now. On March 26 he went  into the hospital with vision problems and tingling in his legs. Within a day, basically he had paralysis from the neck down. Eventually he was placed in ICU and on a ventilator, diagnosed with Gillian Barre Syndrome. The good news is they took him off the vent on Friday and moved him out of ICU today. The neurologist said it could easily be 6 - 8 weeks before he comes home, though. He loves 3 things: God, his family and bicycling, and we're hoping the third will motivate him to a speedy recovery! Any prayers and healing thoughts would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you all. I continue pray and keep the candle lite for all that may need it.

Peace and Love,
Hippie
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #1603 on: April 06, 2010, 05:12:01 AM »
my prayers and thoughts go out to anyone who needs them :)
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #1604 on: April 06, 2010, 09:55:38 AM »
You got em
bye bye!