Author Topic: the sands of life....  (Read 21839 times)

Offline Nicolas Tabar

• Everywhere I go I am an outsider, yet I fit in
the sands of life....
« on: July 06, 2005, 02:52:46 PM »
I am not sure how to start or what to say even....  I have been having difficulties of late....  being accused of many things the least of which being that I am doing drugs... then finding out that I am getting sent to war....  lately I just feel as though life itself is slipping between My fingers....  and I havent been able to do much to grasp it again....  so I turn to My work... and overwhelm Myself...

I talk to few P/people anymore.... so I hope that none are offended by My lack of contact....  the only abuse that I inflict on Myserf.. is perhaps overworking Myself.... and I cant help that.... because it is the only escpae that I know right now....  that and not sleeping....

please do not think bad of Me for My apparent lack of respect and attendance....  I never meant to hurt A/anyone.. though there are times that it seems that is all that I can do....

To T/those that I have hurt... I am truly sorry and I will do what I am able to make it up when I have resolved these recent issues in My life....

to T/those that I have not... I can only hope that I have not destroyed the view of Me that Y/you may have once had....
Follow the white rabbit

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: the sands of life....
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 02:54:59 PM »
*slips up and gives you a big hug*

You are always in woobie's thoughts and prayers Master, and will continue to be... If you see my nephew over there, watch his back as I am sure he will yours..

Godspeed..

*stands on tippytoes and gives You a kotc*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Nicolas Tabar

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 02:56:21 PM »
consider it done prism.... I will do everything that I am abnle to keep E/everyone safe...
Follow the white rabbit

kelsey

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 03:40:08 PM »
Master, Yu will be in my thoughts and prayers....you have my Q if Yuo ever need to talk

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 04:33:29 PM »
~stands next to you smiles~ I may have wavered, but I have never left you... don't think I know how... remember the words I told you so many times, I will say them again when I see you after I return from my trip... I love you My Heart, always will...

Offline silver

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 07:04:34 PM »
Master,
you know where i am and where i stand. i will be with You as long as You allow it

You know how to contact me....sends kisses your way .....

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 09:45:12 PM »
You stay safe over Bro.  You are always in My thoughts and prayers.  You know My number if  You ever need to or want to call Me.  My line is always open for You for I have always enjoyed talking with You on the phone

Offline cat{MTC}

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 04:32:28 AM »
know not matter what cat would say can't change Your turmoils but cat do  care for You  and find You be a very nice Man.. please be carefull out there and may the Gods always light Your path Master

hugs and well wishes
cat

Offline just me

• March babies rule.....life is to precious to waste
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2005, 06:02:38 AM »
Master, You are in my prayers and heart to help keep You safe,

-hugs tight and slips away-

just come home to Uus safe ok?

soll

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 07:58:59 AM »
~leaving hugs and warm wishes for Your safety~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2005, 10:39:10 AM »
please be safe Master and come home to as soon
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline Nicolas Tabar

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2005, 02:22:50 PM »
I would like to thank A/all for the thoughts and wishes... they have lightened My heart this day.. I will be doing everything that I can to come Home safe....

* starts to think and wonders what the CO's would say if I ran into battle screaming "For The Ubar" and chuckles *

I will return as soon as possible... have no worries or doubts about that My F/family..
Follow the white rabbit

Offline silver

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2005, 12:05:28 AM »
runs a soft touch over Your words and smiles softly, lifting my fingers to my lips i brushed a soft kiss to them and then touched the words once again.....

Offline Nicolas Tabar

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2005, 10:10:25 PM »
steps up to say a few words on things and the way life is right now...

Life in and of itself is a very crazy thing for Me right now... I havent been able to stay in touch with people that I would like to very much... but I am trying nonetheless...

I have found out news as far as My deployment....  My unit is no longer going as a unit....  We are being farmed out, unfortunately we arent going to be with people we know and have to go over with men and women that are new and have no clue as to who the hell we are... which means that We along with they have to learn who each other are...  which makes the job even more difficult...

the unit that I am going with if anyone would like to know so that they know who to look out for... is B. Co. 2-136 Mechanized Infantry unit.  I am going to be their NBC NCO.  They do not have one... and that is My job...  so I got sent to them...  but after My tour over there... I will be coming back to the unit here in where I live...

I do not like the fact that I am going with a unit that I do not know, because of the fact that I know the people in the unit that I am... and I really dont like the idea of having to learn again who people are...  but it is part of the job and it must be done...

on to the rest of the news though... and this is the hardest part, because of the pain that it will cause My F/family...  I have to leave in mid-late September.

P.S.  I am engaged to a very wonderful, outstanding, and beautiful young woman named Monkey...  at least that is the name that She uses all the time... and would rather not share Her real name at this time.... maybe later though...

Right now the only thing that I can ask is that E/everyone have faith/confidence that I am coming back, because I know that I am...  and I will see E/everyone as soon as I do...  until I have more time and more information to share... I will be around... Y/you have My contact information if Y/you would like to contact Me... feel free to do so..

turns and walks away silently...
Follow the white rabbit

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 05:28:32 PM »
~holds my arms out to you and Monkey, hugging both of you~

You already know my feelings on this whole thing, I wish it was different, but the military has throw a few nuts and bolts into the workings to see what happens... besides, gives me more time to corrupt Monkey while you are on tour ~evil grin~ I love you, and am here if and when you wish to chew my ear off, I always have been here, as you have been for me...