Author Topic: the sands of life....  (Read 21870 times)

Offline Nicolas Tabar

• Everywhere I go I am an outsider, yet I fit in
Re: the sands of life....
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2005, 03:43:56 PM »
made it "home" for the holidays, things went quite the opposite of what I expected, what I thought was the beginning of a new family that would have been stable, fell apart I have another Son to be born April 28th...  supposedly the mother and I are able to be friends but I am not sure how well that is going to go.

her family still counts Me as one of T/them but I do not how much longer.

I think that the best thing for Me to do right now is to only think about Myself and My own happiness for a little while, been "living" too long concerning Myself with the happiness of O/others and I realize now that I can not continue to do so much longer, and still survive, I believe that there is a point when E/everyone has to think about their own happiness and put that before all else.  now is My time.

I will remain in contact as much as possible, not sure when I will be able to be in Camp for extended periods of time again, but will return as soon as possible.

I miss E/everyone, and hope that A/all have not forgotten Me, and A/all will still welcome Me when I return.

talk to you all later.
Follow the white rabbit

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2005, 05:18:35 PM »
Tal brother

you are naught nor will you be forgotten.

ummm.... keep your firearms locked and loaded but try securing your "weapon". you may discover it reduces additions.

Offline Amantha

« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2005, 08:09:36 PM »
This hits very much home with Me Brother, and I am sorry to hear of the falling apart of things at home.  Being a r/t Army wife and mother and having a husband that has served in Iraq for 15 months, I know the strain that can be placed on a relationship.  But I also know that you can find happiness, security, and complete trust in the right partner.  It just breaks my heart to have the breakup come in the middle of a grueling deploymet, where the last thing you need is to have instability.  So Please remember that there are people that LOVE you and keep your mind focused on completing the tour and coming home safely.

Offline Nicolas Tabar

« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2006, 12:04:00 PM »
Tal Brother Rags, I am starting to realize this more and more.. lol... though I have been thinking about things, and I think that I have two options for Me when I return from the desert... 

1.  give up everything here, sell all My posessions, and leave for Asia, joining a monastery and becoming a monk, the only problem with that..  I like sex too much.

2.  go to the doctor and get Myself snipped, and possibly sell one of the 'boys' for medical research, I would have some extra money, and if I decided to have any more 'additions' I could go get the snipping reversed..  and it would only take twice as much effort, but then I think that it would be twice as much fun...

Tal Sister Amantha,  I would like to start by saying, that You are very right, that was the last thing that I was looking forward too, but I suppose that there are times that things like that have to happen, it makes Me realizee that I have been living 26 years for everyone else.  now it is time for Me to live for Myself.

and I would also like to say that I thank E/everyone for their thoughts, prayers, and everything else...  it really means a lot knowing that there are P/people that will not forget, and that will love...  that makes what I am doing worth it...
Follow the white rabbit

Offline Lady Snickers

« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2006, 02:39:14 PM »
Bro You shall never be forgotten.  hell I still remember all the conversations We have had.  I know You are missed by many already Bro.  You just get over there and get things done and return to Your loved ones safe and sound.

Offline Nicolas Tabar

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2006, 12:26:45 PM »
just a quick update, as I have the time, and finally managed to find a way to get around a slight security issue.

I will be leaving before the end of the month to go over seas.  I will be taking care of Myself the best that I can, and will make sure that when I go out, I wear more than My PT shoes, and a light coat of CLP, as I dont think that they would like that much, then again, as much as I would love to scream "for the Ubar" as I charge into battle, I dont think that they would like that very much either.

I hope to be able to stay in touch but I do not know how easily that will be accomplished, unless I manage to pass messages to others and have them post for Me.  W/we shall see though, thank you A/all once atgain for the prayers, they are needed....
Follow the white rabbit

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2006, 03:31:48 PM »
i wish you well in your journey.

do your duty with honor and pride.

you naught only defend the United states, but every other Country that is subject to the attacks of criminals and terrorism.

you are naught forgotten nor will you be.

keep your shit wired tight and return home safe when your job is done.

God Bless and be well bro!!!

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2006, 05:03:58 PM »
~touches the screen as she holds back the tears, a small smile is shown as she tries to be brave~

I love you as you will always be in my thoughts every second of the day, as I keep an eye out for your quick return...

Offline silver

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2006, 08:44:07 AM »
You know well of where i stand on this.

and You know i will be watching for You to come back as You take not only yourself but my heart with You.
keep it well guarded till Your return.
love You always
Yours........

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2006, 03:49:55 PM »
I will think of you, Master... I was hoping you would not be sent directly into the war zone, yet I feel you will be kept safe.

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline Yahira

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2006, 04:54:53 PM »
You'll never be far from my thoughts or my prayers, my friend.  ~smiles~  Is the address going to be different from the ones that I have for you?  If someone can shoot me a pm and let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Offline silver

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2006, 08:13:30 PM »
Yahira,
yes the one in Iraq is a diffrent one then what He is using now.

i have it but havent figured out how to use the Pms on this board.

Offline silver

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2006, 08:54:15 AM »
ok to those that wish His overseas addy drop me a pm. i found how it works*L*

if he dont get it to you first then i will give it to you. but nothing can be sent there till after the 1st of April. if you have his addy now, He thinks that if letters are sent they will be forwarded to Him over there. but if you wish to be sure it gets to him then either send it out quickly*L* or wait till Hes over seas.
He will be checking here im sure before he leaves.

and a special thank you from me to all those that have shown Him support. it means alot to Him and to me.*S*

---modified to add---

i will be coming around some soon....

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2006, 04:24:25 PM »
I look forward to seeing you, miki-sis... I've missed you!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?

Offline silver

« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2006, 11:39:42 AM »
This was posted by my Master on another board and He didnt have time to put it here as well so He asked me to move it here.....

not sure when the next time that I am going to be able to post is, so I am doing this now, today is Sunday the 26th of March.  We have much work to do around here, getting the last of things packed up and ready to go, if I am being given the correct timeline, we are leaving sometime very early tomorrow morning, or at the latest the morning after that.

I cant give exact times, or exact places that W/we are going, otherwise I would, all I can say is that it is danged early...  around the time that most of Y/you are still sleeping...

I am not scared, I am nervous, slightly jitery and completely and utterly out of sorts.  I am going to do My very best, I am going to watch My back, and My buddies backs.... I will be coming home in one piece....  and I definitely cant wait to talk to all of Y/you again.

This is not good bye, this is see you later, I hate saying good bye, because it sounds so permanent.

Until later...

remember I am good at what I do...  appear out of no where...