Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 407369 times)

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #1905 on: April 16, 2011, 02:24:57 PM »
My prayers to all who need them!

I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1906 on: April 22, 2011, 12:11:08 AM »
I'm going to post a link of current events here.  please bear in mind that this young lady went to school with possum and the other kids from church.  We are helping them to cope as best we can right now.   Disclaimer:   IF YOU HAVE A WEAK TUMMY DO NOT READ!!!!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/04/19/2011-04-19_woman_accused_of_killing_pregnant_friend_cutting_baby_out_of_her_dead_boy_used_s.html

Our prayers are with Little Isiah and the Family. we are doing all that we can to remain in support of them during this trying time. We have been told that this thing will plead guilty but that remains to be seen.  I ask that you give prayers as well
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 12:13:04 AM by Shylina Marie »
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

kiahMTC

« Reply #1907 on: April 22, 2011, 06:07:21 AM »
~hugs and prayers~

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1908 on: April 22, 2011, 07:38:53 AM »
 :-X :'(

thoughts and prayers go out to them. beyond tragic and horrifying.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1909 on: April 22, 2011, 09:12:41 AM »
Prayer sent sis.

Does it make me a bad person for feeling a just punishment, if found guilty of Capital Murder, would be to tazer her... slit her throat, wrists, and disembowel her?

I expect a plea entered of Guilty by reason of Insanity. Then my feelings become mixed. Glad I am not a judge.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1910 on: April 22, 2011, 04:16:39 PM »
Definately in thoughts and prayers. 

And no...Rags it does not make you a bad person. 

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #1911 on: April 22, 2011, 08:48:39 PM »
Just an update... the baby who was born premature is doing well and thriving in the nicu. A member of the family is pretty much there 24/7.  Jaime was laid to rest April 17th. 

The guilty party remains housed in the warren county jail in isolation.  She has been bound over to the grand jury and the DA is seeking the death penalty in this case.
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1912 on: April 23, 2011, 06:58:57 AM »
Does it make me a bad person for feeling a just punishment, if found guilty of Capital Murder, would be to tazer her... slit her throat, wrists, and disembowel her?
Nope it doesn't. You haven't been the only one with that thought.

Just an update... the baby who was born premature is doing well and thriving in the nicu. A member of the family is pretty much there 24/7.  Jaime was laid to rest April 17th. 

The guilty party remains housed in the warren county jail in isolation.  She has been bound over to the grand jury and the DA is seeking the death penalty in this case.

Its a miracle the baby is doing well.  :)

Pity they wont go for the death penalty . where what she had done, is then done unto her.

Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #1913 on: April 25, 2011, 11:38:46 AM »
I am requesting prayers for family and friends.

My second cousin was killed last night during a mining accident in which the roof caved in on him.

Offline Salem

« Reply #1914 on: April 25, 2011, 11:54:42 AM »
I am requesting prayers for family and friends.

My second cousin was killed last night during a mining accident in which the roof caved in on him.

Wow...it's almost hard to believe that it's still such dangerous work being a miner even in these times and with the technology we have.

I'm so sorry to hear about this True. Your family and friends are definitely in my thoughts.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #1915 on: April 25, 2011, 12:46:25 PM »
prayers and candles will be said and lit for your family Ubar.. may angels guide and keep them ...
duckie rules

Offline C h e l s i a

• In the end only kindness matters
    • MTC
« Reply #1916 on: April 25, 2011, 02:58:19 PM »
oh Master..i'm so sorry for Your loss. sending prayers and condolences out to family and friends of Your cousins  :'(
everyone sees who i appear to be but only a few know the real me you only see what i choose to show theres so much behind this smile you just dont know

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #1917 on: April 25, 2011, 03:57:05 PM »
Bro, My prayers go out to you and your family....and to all others who are in need of them.

On a personal note, I went back to the doctor today and he took the cast off after 3 months of no weight-bearing.  He said it isn't healing like they want, but think it's because of little circulation due to not walking on it.  I've been put in an air splint and told to begin putting weight on it and to go back to have it checked in 6 weeks..   Soooooo...the saga continues.

NS

I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #1918 on: April 25, 2011, 04:50:09 PM »
Sorry for your loss Bro..-hugs tightly-

Grats NS. Yay for cast faeiry. -nodnod-
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

-In Mourning-

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #1919 on: April 25, 2011, 05:04:11 PM »
Rags, your family and friends are in thoughts and prayers. 

NS...  -grins-  hey it's progress!  Congrats on it!